Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel , ambience best, comfert and hospitality at its best. I am here and first day of my trip I am stucked at metro station.. no taxi or any other vehicle, my tour operater refuse to get anything.. the I called up the hotel receiption.. he after some time came himself at airport and picked up us! Nothing best I can expect I heavy rain and cold weather.
Thanks to the receiption (11th April 19, 11 pm)

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2019

I stayed for one night and the room was clean and nice.
The beds were comfy and the people at the reception were polite and nice.
There is a free shuttle service from the hotel to the tube station, and for the way back too.
I do recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GiorgiaCstrg
Reviewed 7 March 2019

Reasonable for short stay, missed an Iron & a board in the room which is mandatory for business travellers. Breakfast is basic and should be improved, rooms are average size and a bottle of water in the room could be nice to have.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank amirdavi
Reviewed 19 February 2019

I stayed in this hotel for one night. The hotel is far away from the metro line. it is only possible to get to the hotel by car or by taxi. The hotel does have a free shuttle service but only in the morning and early evening The staff were friendly and helpful but things like the WiFi was not working so well. The rooms were comfy enough and I had a good night's sleep.The restaurant is literally in the middle of an industrial desert - the nearest alternative seemed to be about a 20 euro cab ride away, so you are stuck with the Hotel Restaurant. The brekfast was good enough.

Room tip: The rooms are about the same
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank EETheotokoglou
Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

The hotel is absolutely awful. The windows were broken, the third bed was a camp bed, something that wasn't mentioned while we were booking the room. Service was outrageous and the WiFi connection was slower than a grandfather's tractor.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
aurora p, Manager at Holiday Inn Milan - Assago, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2019

Good morning Anon_ymous345689, first of all I'm really sorry not to see your name because I could have the possibility to check your reservation and the assigned room. I'm really sorry to read such a review; I can't understand what happened beceuse we didn't have complains about "broken windows" so I don't know if you are speaking of our hotel or maybe another. The third bed, as clearly written in the web site, is a sofa bed. We have written it in the web site. If you want better explain what happend we are here; in this way I can't understand.
Aurora Pippi