“Great little B&B in perfect rural location”

Inchrye Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Ardersier B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This B&B was quite delightful in a lovely peaceful location. Scrupulously clean and spacious rooms with comfortable beds and a view of the sea. The owners were charming and could not do enough for us. They produced a magnificent breakfast, continental and traditional, enough to last for 3 days not just one, plus real coffee. They also provided us with very accurate information about local restaurants and places of interest. Very near to Cawdor Castle which is magnificent and 10 miles from Inverness.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Gilda F

Reviewed 29 August 2013

a wonderful home right next to the water. very clean, and friendly. We had a huge room on the first floor with an attached living room and sleeper sofa bed. Breakfast was great, delicious. The owner was a very nice lady. Very clean and down home feeling. I give this a great rating, better parking than most places.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Norman C
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I spent 2 Nights in the Single Room at Inchrye, Spotlessly Clean, comfy and such a friendly warm welcome from Jess & Her Husband. Ideal location for Elgin and Inverness and 1 Mile away from Fort George which is an impressive sight. Fantastic, lovely, traditional & freshly Cooked and Continental Breakfast,
Plenty of Coffee on the go to set you up for the day!!! I would highly recommend Inchrye and I will be back at some point.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We stayed at this B&B for two nights in July and would highly recommend it to others. The whole place was spotless and the room was lovely and big with a sofa to relax on. There was a wide choice for breakfast and we had the full fry up which set you right up for the day. Jess and her husband were wonderful hosts and were very chatty and helpful when we were deciding what sights we should see around Inverness. Would without a doubt stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Travelling through Scotland for work, so long hours in a car. I was pleased when I stopped here, beautiful location, lovely bedroom really comfy and relaxed, everywhere was spotless which is usually the first thing I look for but had no problems at all. Really good price. Breakfast was lovely the owners really chatty and pleasant, made me feel at home. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I found this lovely B&B after doing a Google search for the Loch Ness/Inverness area. My son had never stayed in a B&B and I thought he would like it. We arrived after 10pm but Jess was very gracious and understanding. We signed in, picked our breakfast for the next morning and were shown to our room. We got a double room with 2 twin beds. It was perfect for the two of us and very clean and nicely decorated. Since the house was full for the evening I expected it to be rather noisy but it was not at all. We chose a continental breakfast and we served croissants, cheeses, toast, yogurt and scones and there was also a nice selection of fruits and cereals. Jess and her husband were very gracious hosts and extremely friendly. I would definitely stay at Inchrye again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
jjsweep, Owner at Inchrye Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thankyou very much for taking the time to give us a review. We are very pleased that you rated us so highly and hope to see you both again if you come again to our Bonnie Scotland.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I stayed for one night in June & would definitely stay again. Jess waited for me as I arrived late at night & showed me to a lovely, spotlessly clean room. There was an iron & board in the room which I always need, a facility many big hotels dont offer. Breakfast was great: I had ticked continental thinking toast & cereal, however I was also offered a plate of pastries, cheeses and fresh fruit.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thanyou so much for your review, we are pleased that you were happy with the facilities and hope to see you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ardersier
Culloden House
#17 of 232 in Inverness
Rossmount Guest House
Rossmount Guest House
#14 of 232 in Inverness

Been to Inchrye Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!