Bedroom 1
Bedroom with single beds which we can join as a double bed Balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Bedroom 1
Bedroom with single beds which we can join as a double bed
Balcony
Bedroom 2 with double bed
Bedroom2 with double bed
Kitchen
'Hallway'
TV and old but working stereo
Carcavelos beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jane H
“Wrong information”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We got very upset after the price been changed in the meedle of the reservation process. She raise the price after we pay the deposit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
18 Nov 2017
I didn't update the prices yet. After I updated them I offered a discount. I didn't hear anything anymore, no problem. One day later I get a request with another name and after asking questions which I answered you wanted a discount which I didn't give. Than you get angry and leave a bad review. Not very fancy to use different profiles and than getting angry. I won't write down what you accused me of during our chat.

Travellers are raving about these Carcavelos hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing