This hotel is in ideal location for day trips to Lisboa as well as the Atlantic Coast. It has a great view from the top floor breakfast restaurant and the staff was helpful and friendly...
BUT that´s where it stops!!! The 4 stars must have been rewarded 10 years ago and it´s been in need of a renovation for a long, long time. I don´t understand how a chain can allow this to happen...it drags them all down.
Here the negative points:
- stuffy rooms that smell of cigarette smoke
- carpet floors that need cleaning - badly that is
- loud and noisy highway next by
- the pool is old and unattractive
- Internet was slow and didn´t get to all the rooms
- restaurant and hallways smelled badly
- the hotel parking is a joke
Try to stay somewhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nine-story Hotel located 100 meters from beach, 5 km from Estoril & 15 km from Lisbon or airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Praia Mar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Praia Mar Carcavelos