Spent a short Golf break at this fine hotel/cottages in the spring. The woodman style self catering cottage could have come out of Hans Christian Anderson stories, so peaceful. The 18 hole manicured Golf course is not difficult but challenging in places. Plenty of trees and water.
Certainly planning to return in 2015 for a longer break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Domaine de la Bretesche, Member of Relais&Châteaux, Sheltered by green surroundings is situated only 25 minutes away from La Baule. This property offers its guests the luxurious comfort of an authentic house of 36 rooms,suites and villas of character, on one of the most beautiful golf course of France, Michelin Star Restaurant, a contemporary Brasserie and a Spa with both indoor and outdoor swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Domaine De La Bretesche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Bretesche Hotel Missillac
- La Bretesche Missillac
- La Bretesche Hotel Missillac