we started our motoring journey from London at 8am and, after some difficulty negotiating the local traffic, entered this land of tranquility by 4pm. The reception staff were efficient and helpful, the room nicely appointed with plenty of period furniture and the bathroom comfortable. The grounds were beautifully kept and not a noise to be heard. We had a rather overpriced glass of wine in the bar but dinner was nicely done and service was non-fussed and efficient. Wine list had a good selection and prices reasonable. We had a lovely sleep after a long drive in total bliss. The breakfast buffet was even better than dinner with the most delicious home made sausages and pate on display. We would definitely return in the not too distant future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant castle hotel with spa located south of Tours, Loire ValleyThe white stones of the majestic Artigny Castle, the dream Belle Epoque castle of Francois Coty, the famous perfumer, may be seen from a distance as they rise above the Indre Valley. Twenty-five hectares of park containing a French garden, marble statues, woodwork and trompe l'oeil frescos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Stayforlong S.L., Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau d'Artigny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau d`Artigny Hotel Montbazon
- Chateau D'Artigny Montbazon, France - Loire Valley