US$191
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$114
US$111
  • Restaurant
Residhome Val d'Europe(Montevrain)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$179
US$991
US$414
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$635/night.

US$140
US$127
Travelocity
US$926
US$372
2,381 results
All reviewsliving roomshopping centrethe busval d'europedisneyland parispull out bedcoffee makeradults and childrenapartment was very cleanfamily holidayself cateringdisney parksdishwasher tabletsauchan hypermarketfree shuttleone bedroom apartmentstayed here for nights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having been to Disneyland Paris for four consecutive years I find staying near the parks at a better priced hotel more convenient on arrival and departure.

That way we can fully enjoy the parks and at the same time save a lot of money.

I chose Adagio for the price, 75 euros for 2 adults and a child.

I arrived at 5 pm and check in was fast and efficient. We paid breakfast separately, was around 20 euros one adult and one child.

The apartment was basic but everything we needed - and more - was there with the exception of a hair dryer.

There's free WiFi and breakfast was quite all right, with a varied choice to suit everyone.

Did not have time to use the pool as we decided to check the Luxury Outlet next door and the mall.

Location is good and you have free buses, but our experience was that they are infrequent, not that convenient, but Uber charges only 6 euros for the trip, so you have alternatives if short on time.

In short, there's no magic in staying here, but it's good value, the apartment was clean and quite suitable for a no frills stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The only downside this trip was that the pool wasn’t heated properly as they were having some issues with it. Other than that, we had a brilliant stay again - and it certainly didn’t put my kids off having a swim before / after the parks a few days during our stay.
We’ll be back :-)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Another year staying at Adagio for 4 days . As family we love this place , whenever we visit Disneyland we stay here . In a fabulous area and within walking distance to Disneyland. Can’t wait to visit again , hopefully very soon .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Overall I would give the Adagio a 3.5 rating ,as I agree with some of the reviews and
there are lot of good things about this accommodation but equally it has things that could be improved upon.
Without doubt I would recommend this aparthotel for its location. You may have preferred to stay at the all “experience Disney hotels” but opted to stay in the Val D’Europe area due to the better price. Although the Disney hotels are convenient and within walking distance to the parks, the Adagio
gives you more flexibility and not to be trapped into spending at those higher Disney prices (food,
merchandise etc).
Firstly the Adagio is a basic but clean accommodation. We had an apartment room on the first floor
with a balcony (great in the warmer weather). One bedroom and an easy convertible sofa bed. Room for 3 of us with a kitchenette (fridge, microwave and dishwasher, probably not made for a full blown meal but certainly good enough for snacks and breakfasts) The bathroom and separate toilet were compact and the shower was a challenge but we managed. In addition we had some storage space for clothes and there was a TV although we didn’t use it. WiFi was good and free for the time we were there. You could rent various other items as well. One addition which would have been welcome would have been air conditioning (but we are in Europe not America!)
Although this building can’t have been that old, the rooms were showing a little wear and tear.
On getting out of the lift we did feel as though we had turned down the service corridor with battered doors and un decorated walls. HOWEVER don’t let this put you off. If like us, you were using this as your base to see Disney and Paris, then you wouldn’t be spending too much time there.
The Aparthotel also had an indoor pool which was OK and a welcome relief after a day of walking round a theme park, although there didn’t seem to be any changing rooms and you had to take your own towel from the room. We were also offered breakfast on arrival for Euro12/person, but opted to eat out, easily finding a nearby Boulangerie more appealing and half the price.
The big bonus of this place is its location. Firstly within a 5 minute walk was a free shuttle bus to the parks. Regular departures and only a 5 minute ride. A previous reviewer noted that the return buses
after fireworks were VERY busy and they were right. Make sure you are there to get on and be prepared for a “squash and a squeeze”.
Within 2 mins you were into the Val D’Europe shopping centre, with some great places to eat and catering for all budgets. In addition a HUGE supermarket and, if you had the time, a great variety
of shops including an outside designer village.
Walk through the centre (around 5-10mins) and out the far entrance and you come to the Val D’Europe railway station. From here you can get easily into Paris on the RER. We bought a day pass or “Mobilis” ticket. Great value and allowed travel on the RER or Paris Metro for the day, ideal for doing a day of sightseeing with ease.
Given all the things I have said, I would recommend as a place to stay. If you feel that Disney is an expensive holiday to take, there are certainly ways to keep the cost down but still making sure your family have an amazing holiday. (BTW I forgot to mention Disney Land Paris is still a very magical place!!)

Room Tip: First floor for rooms with balcony
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank PCuk67
Massimo D, General Manager at Adagio Aparthotel Val d'Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Customer,
The entire Adagio staff team would like to join me in thanking you for your complimentary remarks on our aparthotel.
In fact most Adagio Aparthotels are located in city centres or close to centres of interest.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again at one of our Adagio Aparthotels in Europe.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Check in was somewhat smooth. The lady in the reception did try to give our group as close room as she could so we were really thankful to her for that. It is unfortunate that they don’t have an aircon, no problem there, but even their fans that can be borrwed for €20 deposit were very limited as well. Only 1 pero room which would not suffice as we were in 2 bedrooms and it was really humid when we were there.

So we went up to our designated rooms. We would have been impress except that as soon as we came in a cotton bud was on the floor, can be seen in plain sight! I thought that was it so okay. In to the bedroom we go, I moved the doublebed as I want it near the wall so my little girl won’t fall off. Under the bed was filth! It’s like the rubbish was just thrown and hid there! I am not the type of person to complain, so no I did not report it or anything as I read in some reviews that they WON’T do anything about complaints anyway. I thought, why would I even waste my breath complaining and nothing will be done anyway?! I’m just not the type of person to argue with that and ruin my day. Besides, I should not have to complain about that. It is common sense that before the newly check in group comes, the room should have already been spotlessly cleaned and yes even under the bed!

Breakfast was good (you have to be early though as It finishes quite quickly and takes quite a while for them to fill it up again). Other than that and the filth under the bed, our stay was good! We did not let that put us off our trip! Will I recommend it? I am actually half and half! If it is cleaner the next time around then I totally will!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Raine F

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your comments.
We were extremely sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the quality of our establishment, and in particular with the standards of cleanliness. Please accept our sincere apologies.
We would like to assure you that the necessary measures have been taken with our housekeeper in order to improve the quality of the service we provide.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again at the Adagio Marne la Vallée Val d'Europe.
Best regards