A good place to stay location wise, just a short train journey from Disneyland (cheaper than the bus) - especially if you buy a book of 10 train tickets. Train station is a 5 minute walk away.
Apartment is very small, kitchen especially so. Only get 2 hobs and a microwave - and no kettle or toaster! Had to boil water to make a drink, which was quite difficult as the markings on the hob dials had worn off!
Rooms are not cleaned unless you pay for the service.
Breakfast is expensive at 8 euros each (4 for kids) so didn't take up that option.
Vast shopping centre nearby with a huge supermarket. Also there is an aquarium nearby which is expensive and not very good value for money - best book online in advance (vastly cheaper)
If you go to Paris with children, you can book a cheap unlimited travel card for them from the terminals inside the station called "ticket jeunes" available on weekends and bank holidays.
For convenience I also booked a TGV from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Disneyland Paris (takes 12 minutes - Cost was 40 euros (2 adults, 1 child)) then a local train to Val de Europe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Lastminute, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris Hotel Serris
- Sejours And Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris
- Residence Rive Gauche Serris
- Residence Rive Gauche Hotel Serris
- Sejours & Affaires Rive Gauche - Serris Europe