“Great Greek food”

Ampelaki Greek Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 95 Restaurants in Argostolion
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Greek, International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I had a great meal here as I stopped on a cruise. Calamari for starter. Meat pie for main and 2 large glasses of nice white wine. All excellent. I particularly liked the bread served with the meal.

Back to the ship now for more hard living :-)

There are newer reviews for Ampelaki Greek Restaurant

Reviewed 13 February 2014

The best restaurant in town. You must visit it.Great Greek and Mediterranean food, moderate prices (E10-15), clean casual setting and friendly staff. Highly recommended

1  Thank Panorama Fanari S
Reviewed 12 January 2014

After seeing many positive reviews of this restaurant we decided to eat here on our first and last nights. Both times the food was lovely, on the first night my wife had the moussaka and I had the lamb wrapped in vine leaves. As it was the last week in October it was very quiet so it gave us more time to speak to the staff about recipes and what was used in different dishes, they were very friendly and I would have no hesitation to eat there again if we went back to Kefalonia.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Lovely restaurant/cafe right on the street near the ocean view. I ended up with an eggplant dish with tomatoes and garlic which was tasty, but my heart was set on Moussaka! Sat with a nice German couple who helped me with Euros and tipping! Again, smoking allowed in all the restaurants..and enclosed space was not fun. At least the door was open on a cool rainy day! They do have wi-fi!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I spent a couple of very enjoyable evenings at this lovely restaurant. Staff were very friendly and both the food and service were excellent.