We stayed at Mirabel hotel for two nights. The hotel is located at a corner of the central square of Argostoli. We had a room at the upper floor with a large terrace overlooking the square and the sea at a distance of 50 m. The terrace is facing south-west, so unluckily most of the day it is too sunny to sit outside. The room is nice. All basic necessities, such as an air-conditioning and a mini bar, are provided. The beds are good. At night we could hear the music from the bars around the square, but it did not disturb our sleep. The shower is narrow, but there is a curtain (a curiosity in Greece according to our experience). The rooms are cleaned every day. The breakfast is basic.
A nice hotel providing all what you need, without any superfluous luxury.
P.S.: Walking along the seaside you get to see the sea turtles Caretta Caretta, a well-kept secret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mirabel City Center Hotel has been welcoming guests from around the world since 1990. It invites you to explore everything there is to see and do in this beautiful city from its privileged location right next to the well-known Valianos Central Square. The hotel offers a truly guest-centered experience assuring that you will feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mirabel City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirabel Hotel Argostolion
- Mirabel City Center Hotel Greece/Ionian Islands - Argostolion