“Will return but needs attention to the interior”
Review of The Thai Elephant

The Thai Elephant
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Street
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Bath
“Will return but needs attention to the interior”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

New to the area and new to Tripadvisor .
Visited as moved to the area new from bath.
The food was nice and very flavourful, the staff were very friendly.
Just only felt that the interior needs to be a little more up market
Having said that I have been to very top notch restaurants across the whole of bath and may be comparing.

Will return back

Somerset, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I must confess to eating at this restaurant on more than one occasion and I must also confess that I have on occasion found the food a little variable. HOWEVER having enjoyed a lovely meal there just the other evening, I wanted to commend the restaurant and encourage them to ensure that they maintain their excellent quality all the time! I've only really had a couple of disappointing experiences but when they are on form, they are excellent!

Current staff are delightful - great service and who looked after us very well indeed. So well done to the Thai Elephant keep up the great standards and I will undoubtably be back!

• Visited July 2014
Kettering, United Kingdom
“Authentic”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant having not been able to get a table next door. It was a Friday evening and the place looked just as busy as the other restaurants that had turned us away. We were so pleased therefore that the friendly waitress was able to squeeze us in. We chose from an extensive menu whilst sipping wine from a lovely bottle of Viognier. I saw some of the starters and they looked very appertising. I plumped for the king prawns in tempura batter and what a good choice that turned out to be. The prawns were huge. For a main course I went for a green curry with sticky Thai rice which is as good as I've tried. My wife went for a lamb dish which was just as good. The staff were very attentive and friendly and produced a very efficient service. All in all we had a very pleasurable evening and I would say that this place is a must for those who really enjoy authentic Thai food.

Wells, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful food and wonderful service”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Visited here tonight and the food was simply stunning. There were four of us, all having different mains. These arrived beautifully presented and steaming hot. The service was wonderful and accommodating. We will definitely being going back on a regular occurrence.

• Visited July 2014
Somerset
“Delicious Thai Food!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We went here for a birthday; 8 of us. All agreed the food was delicious. A good selection to choose from. Good portion sizes. The staff were helpful and friendly. The interior was very nicely decorated. There is a small outdoor area; not to eat in, but to relax in (good for smokers)
Within easy walking distance, at the end of the town.
I would recommend!