“Perfect beachside location”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Tamandare
Brasilia, DF
“Perfect beachside location”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Set on one of the best beaches I have visited in Brazil, this is a perfect chill out spot. Great for kids as water is calm and safe. Beach is clean and wide, water is warm and clear. Forget Boa Viagem, Porto de galinhas, if you are looking for a beautiful chill out beach location, Tamandare is your place. Hotel is 2-3 star, not more. Rooms were fine, nothing fancy, nice lawn overlooking sea. Staff we're excellent, friendly and hospitable. Hotel food is very average at best.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Dukechak

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Norwood, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My husband and I traveled throughout Brazil this past December and this was the last (and BEST) stop on our trip! The hotel is located right on the beach and is very quiet. The room that we stayed in overlooked the beach and the pool and was very clean. The staff and the service was spectacular and the food was amazing. This is definitely the place to go if you're looking for rest and relaxation!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AV22
Coleraine, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 September 2013

A quiet hotel right on the beach. Few people there while I was visiting during the week, but filled up at the weekend. Very polite and efficient service. Lovely comfortable rooms. Wifi is intermittent and unreliable, but otherwise, no complaints. Lovely wals along the beach in either direction

Room Tip: Several rooms are overlooking the pool
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Zotsha
Sitges
Reviewed 11 January 2013

My husband and me have just arrived from Tamandaré after staying 16 days in Baia Branca Resort. To tell you the truth is you forget of the places where time is not important, stress doesn't exist. It's just paradise. The hotel is situated just in the ocean front, there's no hurry at all, the staff are kind and helpful. You can spend the day reading, sunbathing , daydreaming...
It's our 3rd time in Brazil at Christmas and we are planning to travel to another part of the North East where we have found the real comfort and quietness we are always looking for coming from Europe.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MireiaSitges
Rio de Janeiro
Reviewed 21 January 2011

Me, my wife and my son (one year and a half old) stayed at Baía Branca for five nights in October 2010. It was an excellent stay. The suite was quiet, clean and spacious, with a small balcony, facing the sea. The hotel has a restaurant with good food . You can make all meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. There was also a small kitchen for babies, where mothers could warm bottles and prepare some food. There was high chair for babies too. Pool and garden are some of highlights of the hotel, located in front of beautiful sea of Tamandaré, with calm, warm and blue turquoise waters. Although, despite the name, it isn't a resort, we love and certainly recommend this hotel, not only for couples but for families, including small children.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank aelontra
Povoa de Varzim, Portugal
Reviewed 15 November 2010

I've stayed 4 nights in the hotel. The facilities are very good, with the sea in front. The pool is great, with special zones for kids.
Very nice to stay out from the world.
It's not in Praia dos Carneiros, and it lacks some activitys.
One problem: to many ants!!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rui L
Manchvegas
Reviewed 14 November 2007

have stayed in many hotels and I used to be a travel agent so my job was to visit different hotels. This small boutique hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway. It has a great pool with the perfect temperature. The pool is crystal clear. I believe the pool is cleaned everyday at least while I was there. The hotel is located directly on the beach. From your room you have a view of the ocean and the pool. they have a nice sized gym, babysitting services if needed. The rooms are a good size and the bathroom is really nice. I believe the bathroom is made up of marble. The staff is very friendly always made sure I had everything I needed. For being such a small resort I thought i wasn't going to find an english speaker but the staff does speak english. I met the chef and he is a great chef. The food is absolutely wonderful. It's always fresh. I had fresh fish whih was absolutely delicious. Did I tell you it's also an all-inclusive resort. Drinks included. There are very few all-inclusives in brazil. The owners of the hotel are very friendly and they alwyas came out to greet the guests and make sure they didn't need anything.

This is a great resort for not only families but also honeymooners. I asked about honeymoon packages and they showed me that they did have some. They do have rooms that accomodates family. pretty good sized too they let me see it. As for honeymooners i remember seeing a couple having a nice candle lit dinner in front of the ocean on the property. It was so romantic. At that point I wish I had brought my husband. I met two nice guests while I was there who missed their flight to extend their stay and wished they could stay even longer. this is a must see and a must stay boutique resort. I do plan to go back there again. Maybe next year but with the whole family

• Liked — The views
  • Disliked — the quietness
  • Stayed March 2006, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank powers2626
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamandare
Serrambi Resort
#1 of 3 in Tamandare
Pousada Praia dos Carneiros
Pousada Praia dos Carneiros
#3 of 4 in Praia dos Carneiros

Been to Baia Branca Beach Resort? Share your experiences!