“over priced”

Dining options: Reservations
WEMMEL
“over priced”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I love that place but it became less top and there are much more better restaurants for that price
last time it was really so so did'nt went back until that time

Visited November 2013

“Best of the best”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Always nice having lunch here. Fantastic menu, nice mixture of tapas and more classic french cuisine. Fantastic garden to enjoy lunch in the sun.
I could recommend the Simmental, a perfect piece of beef.
Professional and friendly staff.

• Visited July 2014
“Is there a waiter in the house?”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've been eating here quit a lot and the food is always the best of the best. There's always something surprising on the menu, but still I always end up with the greatest Simmental I've ever eaten in my entire life. As I usually drive I also take the wine by the glass and the wine that is presented is always tasteful.
But, the head waiter is a strange guy. it seems that we have to be grateful that he let his clients enter the restaurant and he's always acting strangely impolite. Not just rude or something, but strange a if something is playing up in his head. In the beginning I was shocked by the confrontation, but now, years later, it kind of makes me laugh. I even brought a colleague to the restaurant and he couldn't believe his eyes and ears. We laughed the whole evening and we had great food!

• Visited April 2014
Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DRAMATIC SERVICE!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

After visiting Spain with my boyfriend we felt in love with tapas. That is why we choose that place to have a SNACK (because that what tapa is!) as we weren't particularly hungry.

When we went in to that place we were welcomed in quite coldish way and from then on it was getting worst and worst. When we asked for a menu in English we were told that they didn't have one (in the European capital!), then we ordered a red wine but were given white. While we said we wanted red our 'waiter' pushed us to have white anyway. He even didn't want to listen to us! That was reason good enough to leave, but we decided to stay. Then we had to order the food without even exactly knowing what we were ordering (no English menu). As I wasn't hungry that much I ordered only one small portion of tapa but waiter was pushing me to order more. I decided not to so then he said that I will get a big portion and more expensive of course!

Food was good, but very expensive! So called 'waiter', middle age guy, was very rude and abrupt . I don't recommend that place because of him! Hope when you go there someone else will serve you.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Asia137
Bierbeek, Belgium
“Worth every penny, must visit”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff, a culinary experience! Don't hesitate a minute! Strong wine advise! I'm always impressed by this restaurant!

Visited November 2013