“Some good and some not so good!”
Review of Catalinos - CLOSED

Catalinos
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Let's start with the good news! We had breakfast at this restaurant, we were 7 adults and one child. The order was very simple, 4 of us had the Franco Breakfast, 2 had the Breakfast Special and 1 Carne Breakfast, nothing complicated...and when it was eventually served we all enjoyed our meals...so they can score some points for value for money.

Bad news, we waited far too long for our food to arrive, probably around 45 mins to an hour which is too long considering the place was almost empty!

Another negative point is that you have to walk next to the kitchen to get to the Ladies Room. I might have had second thoughts about ordering if I had seen the kitchen first! Not exactly what I would consider spotless. The Ladies room facilities were however clean and acceptable.

Would I go back? Probably not.