Med-Inn Boutique Hotel
US$134
US$130
CLC Apollonium Spa & Beach(Milas)(Great Value!)
US$58
Siler Otel(Milas)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewstop floorperfect hotellimited optionsjunior suitebeautiful blue seastunning settingprivate beachbar snacksshort driveaway from the hustle and bustlestayed here for one nightclose to the airportdouble bedbodrum airportturkish foodgullukjetty
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is my fourth visit to the Med Inn and the service just seems to get better each time. Since my last trip the owners have purchased the land to the side of the hotel to extend the sunbed area which is now directly on to the beach.I do have to agree with other comments that a no smoking area would be useful as my evening meal was only available outside during my stay and was spoilt slightly by people who just started smoking when their meal was finished without the courtesy to ask others first.....for those wanting a totally relaxing break then look no further than this place.

Room Tip: Front suite rooms with a sea view. All excellent
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HarveyLilli
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We spent 3 perfect days at the Med-Inn in June with our 11 year old son. High points: the staff who were constantly chatting with my son and treating him like an old friend; Thursday morning yoga lesson under the olive tree on the beach; apricots, cheeses, olives, honey on the delicious breakfast platter; eating dinner on the terrace – the food was a slightly light take on traditional Turkish food and some of the best food we had in Turkey; the beach cabanas and swimming from the hotel dock; the immaculate pool after a hot day swimming in the sea. We were impressed by many details at the Med-Inn... one night at dinner they brought around a tray of elegant small bottles of mosquito spray (we didn’t have any problem with insects anyway); at the maitre d’ stand there was a large bowl of hand wipes and flash lights for reading the menus… these were small, thoughtful details that typified the attentiveness of the hotel and its staff. Also, the Front Desk booked a 5 hour cruise with Mehmet on the Donmez fishing boat out of Gulluk for us, which included stops in 4 bays, with organized swimming activities/refreshment breaks at each stop... a very memorable day.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LAGCa
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at Med-Inn for a week very recently and we were both extremely impressed to say the least. The staff are friendly and attentive, the food is very nice (especially the peppered steak and rolled sea bass from the evening menu) the house red is delightful. Rooms are exceptionally clean (as is the whole resort) and tastefully decorated. We stayed in Sept so just out of high season and it was probably the most relaxing holiday I have ever been on....the hotel was just over half full so always plenty of options for sunbeds either on the jetty (easily the best place to bathe - 30ft out at sea, feels like you are on a yacht), beach, by the pool or on the grass areas and as it was after school holidays it was mainly couples staying there, so no screaming kids running around - perfect (although i imagine this would be a great place to go with a young family also). It's just over 30mins to Bodrum, the main roads are new so driving is pretty straightforward, although some of the smaller roads are a bit dodgy, especially at night. I would recommend hiring a car for a at least a couple of days so you can explore the area, Bodrum is well worth a visit, some lovely restaurants and beach bars, although I would have been quite happy just holing up at the hotel for the full week! Gulluk itself is OK, we had a couple of decent meals out, although the food was nowhere near as nice as at Med Inn, the town is a bit tired and there isn't really much to see, although you can get a decent feed by the harbor - loads of fresh fish and cheap decent plonk. We will definitely be going back, you don't need to bother looking for another hotel, if you want a relaxing week in the sun in a stunning setting just stay here, you definitely won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank exitplanetordinary
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is one of the most beautiful hotels we have stayed in in Turkey and are not surprised it has won recent trip advisor awards. The big negative is the complete lack of non smoking areas in the restaurant and bar areas and also sunbathing areas. In the developed world it is believed that about 25% of the population smoke so why does this hotel not cater for the greater percentage of non-smokers. The smoking spoilt our enjoyment of the amazing food and the fresh air. The enjoyment of our amazing room balcony was also spoilt by cigarette smoking drifting across from other balconies.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We looked for a hotel in the Bodrum area and found this small place,which was really perfect in all aspects !It is probably a 20 minute drive away from the airport and it takes you nearly an hour to get into Bodrum harbour.A rental car is a must,because the hotel has a perfect turkish breakfast with some additions,you can order all sorts of eggs !The breakfast is on the roof of the hotel with a perfect view,it has also a restaurant and bar in front of the hotel with good possibilities for lunch,afternoon or dinner,but if you like to see other restaurants you should have a car. The rooms are perfect,each has separate sleeping room and living room,the bathrooms are huge and have nice amenities.
The pool and sea area have lots of sunbeds etc.,and you have lots of privacy and you dont have to fight for your bed.The whole hotel is in perfect technical condition.The best is the staff very friendly and nice!
I really was surprised and it was one of my most relaxed holidays in the past couple of years,and I am doing more than 8 weeks a year,and I am spoiled,I am a hotelier myself !

Room Tip: all rooms have nice seaviews !
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple