US$119
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$211
US$135
US$131
  • Breakfast included
US$63
All reviewshealthy foodhuge spafamily beachamazing spaspa servicesother hotelshotel is locatedsea viewkids clubturkeywellnessgmwatsumezzehappinesslandayurvedic
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I had a lovely 5-night stay here in June. Despite one issue with our room type (which was properly resolved once a manager got involved), we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The facilities are excellent and expansive and the various small beaches are lovely. Staff, for the most part, was very attentive, efficient, and friendly. Food at the various restaurants was very high quality (Mezze by the Sea was a particular favorite) and very reasonably priced by priced by London standards, although probably a bit more expensive than outside the resort. One word of warning to potential guests, the resort is very isolated and any restaurants or shops outside of the hotel complex are least 45 minutes to an hour+ of travel by car and/or boat so if you're looking to explore the area and try lots of restaurants, this is not the place for you. But if you're looking to mostly stick around the resort, enjoy beautiful scenery, and a relaxing getaway - you've found the place!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Lionel V, General Manager at Six Senses Kaplankaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Whitney,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay with us. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed our food, service and features. Please be ensured that I will also pass your compliments onto our Chef and service staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! everything is great at this hotel, several pools, several beaches, entertaiment for the kids, separate beach for the families, huge hamam, spa area. Top notch fitness center. Can't list everything. I was there only for two days - it was surely not enough!!!

Room Tip: all of the rooms have a sea view!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Lionel V, General Manager at Six Senses Kaplankaya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Mika o,

Amazing to read your review and see that you had a memorable stay. it is always a great recognition from the team to read the guest satisfaction at Six Senses Kaplankaya. On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for sharing your review. I hope next time you will be able to spend more time within our resort.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

My girlfriends and I came for what we thought would be a great 1 week girls vacation. It ended up being one of the best experiences of our lives. The property is impeccably done down to every last detail. The service is world class and they made us feel special every day. We tried both the Swedish massage and Thai massage (as well as ALL of the spa services and hair salon). So much to choose from! My Thai massage was with Enna who packs so much magic into one talented person...it was the best massage I have ever had. I left thinking, "What just happened? That was amazing!". We also booked a private one hour yoga session with Hilal which we did on a shaded platform over the Aegean Sea. We were all different levels of experience but we all flowed together as Hilal attended to each of us exactly where we were. It was a beautiful and soulful experience that left us speechless and smiling all day.

The food at the hotel is fabulous but the best experience we had was several meals at Anhinga where the chef was able to create meals just for us. It was the kind of meal where you anticipate each course before it arrives and of course the seafood is to die for.
The bar had a huge variety of specialties so much so that we asked them to choose for us. Each one delicious and almost too pretty to drink.

My only regret was that we couldn't stay longer. We will definitely be back. This Six Sense resort is a very very special place.

Room Tip: Every room has stunning views.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Janene L
Lionel V, General Manager at Six Senses Kaplankaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Janene L,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to read that you had a great time with your friends at Six Senses Kaplankaya. It will come as a great recognition for the entire team who has worked so hard to put all this together. it was a pleasure to meeting you and your friends and we will be waiting to welcoming you back soon and then share our appreciation with you all.
Wishing you a great summer to come

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a relaxing destination. We booked it for 2 days aa we did not know what to expect. Well...we just loved it there! From the minute we arrived with our motobike and the GM welcomed us with his reception staff to the farewell we had nothing but great service. The rooms and the property is really well maintained, including the luxuorious vegetation and the amazing SPA. The service in the SPA requires a special mention. To the corteous service, the professional services received, the cleanliness and offerrings. Everything is so impeccable and everyone is so service oriented! The SPA Mgr is very personable (im sorry i forgot her name). A special mention goes also to Aycan and Reka and the masseuse that did my acupressure. Watsu with Reka was a unique experience and so was the ayurvedic treatment I had with the Indian Ayurvedic doctor. The service in the restaurant was also provided with courtesy and personalized service. Server Doğan and the maitre d were very personable and always checked on us. GM - Monsieur Vallo made a great first impression by coming to welcome us on the 1st day as well by checking on us and all the Guests while at the restaurant. The food is everything I was looking for: organic vegetables, great breakfast offerings and a menu with a great variety of healthy food. We only ate st the sage restaurant but we had than find out there weee other options. The green and vegetation in general is super well kept. The flowers and herbs release beautiful aromas. The rooms are spacious and the material chosen do relaxing...wood..marble...earth colors.
It was clean, great amenities and bathrobes and towels in good conditions.
The Russian/Turkish lady at the reception (apologies ive forgotten her name) was very personable and knowledgeble. She took us for a tour on the 1st day and she is the one thst was present for the farewell together eith friendly Volkan). All in all we had a great experience and we experienced the relaxation we were looking for. We will certainly return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Askim001
Lionel V, General Manager at Six Senses Kaplankaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Askim001,

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I give the Kaplankaya Six senses resort my highest regard. I spent 3 weeks there this summer working on a wellness fitness regimen and it was ideal. First the staff is very nice and helpful(more on that later), the location is very private and serene. The actual physical plant is very well done (designed by a Spanish firm) and new (about 2 years in the making). the layout is nice and easy to handle and the rooms are great and allow for privacy and rest--as I told the admin--if I could take this room wherever I went I would be happy. The quality of the building and the layout is excellent. The spa is definitely one of the nicest I have experienced. As for the staff all are very helpful from GM-Lionel down to the great Laundresses. Ertunc and the restaurant team are very considerate and the food options are excellent especially for a wellness regimen.

The wellness team is great led by Erkan- exercise physio and nurses Ozge and Laura. The spa personnel are wonderful and special kudos for Bulant and the traditional 'turkish hamman'--wish I could have this all the time. Special kudo for the terrific Fitness team--miss my spins and pilates!!
I look forward to returning to SS-Kaplankaya and that says it all!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank cfriedman2000
Management response:Responded 4 September 2017

Dear Cfriedman2000,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review Six Senses Kaplankaya on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your valuable feedback comes as a great recognition to the entire team. We are all missing to see you around.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future in the great and new Six Senses Kaplankaya with many surprises to come. Wishing you a great end of summer.

Lionel Valla