Free cancellation until 21/07
US$166
US$117
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$56
Ephesus Boutique Hotel(Kirazli)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$71
US$157
Orbitz.com
Melodi Club Hotel(Davutlar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
1,022 results
All reviewsturkeyanimation teamsnack barmain poolself cateringpizzaon sitewashing machinesaladspa resortevery nightnext yearmain restaurantgreat holidaykusadasi townwater slidesprivate beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pros:
- large apartments with kitchen facilities
- wide variety of pools (some with action, some with peace and quiet)
- walls ice creams daily with a selection of 7 flavours
- polite staff
- strong WiFi in some parts of the resort (strong enough to video call or watch YouTube) but no WiFi in the main restaurant/pool/bar area
- views from the clubhouse and around the resort are stunning
- unlimited supply of towels throughout the day
- taxi service around the resort

Downsides:

- Beach isn't cleaned that often meaning there's lots of ants and cigarette butts on the floor
- Vegetarian food isn't clearly labelled. There are just about enough options for vegetarians however it isnt always obvious what is vegetarian (staff in all restaurants including the clubhouse didn't understand what a vegetarian is)
- evening entertainment was very difficult to watch at times. We felt very uncomfortable watching the fire show where numerous mistakes were made. The performers didn't look comfortable or happy.
- It took us 5 days of asking the animation team to get golf balls for the mini golf

Overall this hotel gets a 5/5 as it was incredible value for money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank h s
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at CLC Kusadasi Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear h s,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
It is always gratifying to receive a five* appraisal from our guests and we’re glad you enjoyed your holiday.
We do try to take on board all feedback as it helps us to improve our guests’ experience.
Resort Manager Kusadasi Golf & Spa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were met by the night manager(Murat i think)at 1am at the door, very nice touch and a nice guy too. All the staff are very friendly. Really pleased to find that our 'room' was actually an apartment, modern and clean. lovely terrace outside with table and chairs.
The views in every direction were amazing and you can actually get a pool to yourself most days as early June quite quiet. However, the layout lets it down as it is a very large complex and you have to walk a long way for your meals and drinks.
We did not enjoy meal times and referred to the restaurant as 'the cattle market' as there were far too many people on the site and the same in the evening, one small bar for all those people?. Please please please consider keeping the pool bars open until 11pm so people can drink nearer there apartments and in smaller groups. Evening entertainment is poor.
Overall I would recommend this resort just needs a few tweeks. Thanks.

Room Tip: Rooms are actually apartments, lovely, modern and clean.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tim B
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at CLC Kusadasi Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Tim B,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your accommodation so much. It is disappointing to learn there were aspects of your stay that did not meet your expectations.
However, we do try to take on board all feedback in an effort to improve. Thank you for your comments and we wish you all the best,

Excellent week here.

Great hotel with loads of swimming pools. The kids absolutely loved it, and have not stopped talking about it.

Food was good, by like any all inclusive became a bit samey.

Nice to have a 2 bed apartment as well, so teh kids had a room, and we still had a lounge/dining area.

There was also a fitted kitchen which was perfect if you wanted to eat in, and we managed to wash some of the clothes out there.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Neil W

Dear Neil W,
Thank you taking the time to post your review. I am pleased you and your family enjoyed themselves and that your children were so happy.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've known Simba (animator chef) and Zizu (animator) for 5 years now. I met them at a different hotel. I saw they were at Kusadasi Golf and Spa and I wanted to see them again, but (seeing the pictures and videos of the resort) I thought the resort was too expensive. Turns out, it is not! It was actually even cheaper than what we usually pay for a resort in Turkey! The price was such a good deal, we booked immediately. And it was the best decision I've ever made!

This resort is absolutely gorgeous! And the staff are the friendliest people I've ever met in my life. From the check-in, to the manager, to the bar staff, to the maids, Everyone! They are so friendly and sweet, they make your stay even more amazing!
What really surprised us were the rooms. Wow! Complete apartments! And you can actually bring the food from the restaurants to your room! They have take away boxes! Bar is open till 2 am. That was also a big plus since (at most hotels) it closes at midnight.

The resort is also very clean. They are always cleaning! And they do it with a smile.

Animation is perfect! Zizu is one of the best animators I've ever seen. He is just so much fun to be around. Always happy and smiling and dancing. You can't not love him. Mimo is amazing as well. When he does aqua-gym you will laugh so hard you will get a six pack in an hour. Noddy was always amazing at darts. We've been back for a month and we're still saying "Reaaaallyy???" everyday. Ozzy is such a sweet little sweet heart. He was new and I can't wait to see what he becomes. Beth is a lovely girl who does the kids animation. Such a sweety! And Simba (Hamza). Sweet Hamza. The best chef. I love that man. He makes the best shows and sometimes I wonder if he isn't some long lost brother from Michael Jackson. That man can dance!

I also want to give a special shout-out to Ali (manager). Such a sweet gentleman. Always in for a chat and always helpful. He made me feel safe and welcome. And also a shout-out to the guys who organize the busses to Kusadasi Centre. They are so sweet!

We visited Kusadasi Golf and Spa for 15 days in May (2018). The resort, the staff and even the guests were so amazing, we decided right then and there we're going back in September.

Please do not hesitate to visit. I promise you, you are gonna love it!

I fell in love with this place and the people. And I can't wait to come back.

Some extra mentions:
- Don't let the distance discourage you! It was 7 euro's per person for a round way trip to Kusadasi Centre and it was a 20 min drive. You barely notice it's 20 mins. Same as the beach only the beach is free. If you make lunch or dinner reservation at Murphy's in Kusadasi Centre (which I highly recommend! I've been there many times and they are the best in the centre!) they will pick you up and drop you off, free of charge.
- For me, personally, the food at the snackbar was the best. The fried chicken at the snackbar is the best I've ever tasted. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the restaurant are good! Just walk around a bit because people don't seem to realize there are more stations outside.
- Alcohol is really good! Not watered down and actually pretty strong!
- Go to the main pool for the animators. You're not gonna regret it!
- It is quite hilly but it's not problem if you're healthy. If you have trouble moving around, call the reception and they will send a car to pick you up and bring you to the lobby. Don't be shy to ask. They really don't mind.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Christa W

Dear Christa W,
Thank you for your comprehensive review. It is always pleasing to receive such a complimentary appraisal. I am happy you had such an enjoyable time and we look forward to seeing you again in September.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited this hotel with some friends, it's the 4th time visiting and this year the team just blew me away! Nothing was to much trouble and they did everything to make us all happy!
Zezu, Mimo and the team have an Incredible way of entertaining and the shows that were performed where absolutely brilliant! They have become like family to us all, when they took us to the club with a few other guests we felt very safe.
The Bar staff at Aegean Bar were amazing! Hidir and the team really made us feel at home!
We loved it so much this year we are going back in September to finish the year off!
Home to Home, would recommend to anyone!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank korelljane

Dear korelljane,
Thank you for posting your review. It is always gratifying to receive a 5* rating. I am pleased to see you found the staff and the Animation Team so welcoming as I know how hard they work.
We look forward to seeing you again in September.
All the best,
Resort Manager, Kusadasi Golf & Spa.