Posada Mirolindo
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquito airportnext morningclose to the airporther momavocado treesone nightreturn flight homeminutes from the airportan early flightarriving very latemade to order breakfastlost bagbetween flightseggslong layoverfree airportthe main house
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The minute I stepped into my room I was in love with this place!

My room had a little balcony with a rocking chair and here you can easily spend several hours just watching the sunset in the mountains.

Rooms are lovely, white walls with wood colours as contrast. New bathrooms.

But the thing is, everybody choose this hotel because of the placement, close to the airport in Quito. That means everybody is in transit.. This is a place to spend at least 3 days and there should be plenty of things to do in the area. And if you don't know what to do, just ask the owner, she is one of the sweatest people in the world.

The service is very very good, and the food is great. Speaks perfect english.

A nice little place to getaway and enjoy a few moments of silent. Next time I go to Galapagos I'm gonna stay here more than one night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

I was arriving on a late flight from Lima and needed a place that was close to the airport. They really built the airport far away. I researched the web and liked the pics of this hotel.

I contacted the hotel via email and Gabriella emailed me back that a room was available and also arranged for a free pickup from the airport. The flight was almost 2 hours late but there she was with my name on a printed sign.

I was really blown away at how nice this place was. Its actually a house but the rooms are laid put nicely and with private washrooms. The room had a nice LCD TV and very clean.

I awoke to a beautiful view of the countryside and went down to their dining area for breakfast. The dining area overlooks avocado trees and an immaculately landscaped yard.

She then drove me to the airport where I took a bus to the old airport and then a cab to a hostel (was like prison compared to Posada) in the old town.

Anyways, I really enjoyed my stay here and the service was top notch. If you want a place close to airport for an overnight or even a place to stay and chill, I really recommend this establishment.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CabbageAndSurf
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We had an early morning flight from Quito and needed to stay close to the airport. Posada Mirolindo was perfect. We arrived at around 7:30 PM, and Gabriela had warm meals ready for us as soon as we were cleaned up and ready to eat. The room was very clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. We needed to be at the airport at 5:15AM the next morning so Gabriela prepared tea, fruit, and crackers for us at 4:45 before we jumped in the taxi. Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Posada Mirolindo was a great hotel, and we had an awesome stay. Staff was super friendly and best of all they cooked us some amazing meals! The fresh fruit juice was the best. They were waiting for us at the airport when we arrived and drove us back and forth to the hotel. The room was comfy. The landscape was quite nice with Llamas and farmland that they own around the hotel for a few hundred metres.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Very cozy and well run hotel near Quito airport. The hotel will pick you up and take you back to the airport. Rates were also very competitive relative to other airport hotels. As with most hotels in Ecuador outside large cities, there may be roosters nearby so if you're a light sleeper, take earplugs :)

Highly recommend!