We had a great week at here! We had the all inclusive, and this is the only all inclusive I ever had that served really great food!!! The food was awesome, and the huge beach connected to the hotel was awesome! We will definitely return here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Melia Fuerteventura is located in the south of Fuerteventura on Sotavento beach, which is listed as a protected natural area and where sand dunes extend over 30 km to the end of the Jandia Peninsula. The famous Rene Egli centre, the largest windsurfing and kiteboarding school in the world, provides courses and hires out windsurf boards and kiteboards right on the beach in the lagoon opposite the hotel. Amongst the facilities and services, Melia Fuerteventura has WiFi Internet in the hotel lobby, 1 children´s pool and 2 adult pools including a saltwater lagoon-style pool measuring 1,455sqm, spacious dining areas, playground, 24 hour gym, 1 tennis court and 1 paddle tennis court, large gardens, Spa, and an astronomical observatory. Choose The Level with exclusive access to The Level Lounge, private breakfast area and sun terrace with two whirlpools, as well as superior services in your room including pillow menu, bathrobes and free minibar with soft drinks, water and beer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Melia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Melia Gorriones Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Gorriones Hotel Pajara
- Melia Hotel Gorriones
- Melia Hotel Pajara
- Melia Gorriones Fuerteventura Spain