This hotel is very close to the beach, the majority of the rooms are set in blocks towards the back of the plot and about a 5-10 minute walk from the beach, via a subway. The main hotel building has the restaurants, bars, entertainment rooms, lifts to all floors, a shop and computers. The building and all the grounds are very well kept. Clean and tidy throughout and the staff in all areas are extremely pleasant and helpful. The lunch and dinner options were a little bland for me personally but there was a huge choice. The breakfast options were excellent and included a full range of cooked foods, pastries, cereals, fruits, cheeses and breads. The pools had plenty of sun beds available although the only heated pool was the smaller one outside the spa, which also has a jacuzzi and steam rooms. There's a pool bar with beer (Tropical 4.7% easy drinking), soft drinks, slush and wines on tap and also a staffed bar for any cocktails/shorts. There's a snack bar a short walk from the pool with the same 'help yourself' drinks and serves burgers, chips, hotdogs, chicken nuggets etc and a freezer with ice creams. They also have salad islands and a selection of breads. The bars at night serve pretty quickly and have plenty of seats and tables. The only downside for me was the entertainment team, more like a GCSE group than a 4* team, a little forceful in trying to round up participants (I don't come on holiday to get pulled off my sun bed by someone trying to make up the numbers in a Zumba class)on the whole, well kept hotel, great facilities, great location but the staff made the stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Occidental Jandía Playa hotel overlooks the stunning Jandía Beach, which boasts crystal clear water and white sand. The rooms are equipped with everything needed for maximum comfort and the most exclusive services are available. Kids will enjoy the Barcy Club and adults will look forward to relaxing at the hotel spa, which includes a sauna, hot tub, heated pool and gym, in addition to other services. Guests will have access to the four bars, restaurant and snack bar at the hotel thanks to the All Inclusive programme for a worry-free stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Barcelo, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Occidental Jandia Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Jandia Playa Hotel Pajara
- Barcelo Jandia Peninsula
- Barcelo Hotel Jandia Playa
- Occidental Jandia Playa Fuerteventura, Spain