Stayed at the Princess 2nd-9th May- second time we have been here, the first being 9 years ago. Was expecting it to be a bit tired by now, but were pleasantly suprised that it is not. It does need a little updating like flat screen tvs and cupboard doors a bit faded in the sunlight, but overall can't really find anything to complain about.
It was very quiet the week we were there and therefore no queues for meals or any problem with sunloungers etc.
The whole place is spotlessly clean and well run.
the only thing we had a problem with was the coffee - lots of choice but we never found one to our taste - but perhaps that was us being picky!!
Gave us an extension on the room checkout with no extra charge, probably becasuse it was quiet, but it was nice of them to do it.
It is a well laid out hotel with the rooms not overlooking each other.
Lots of sunlounging areas including an "au naturel" designated area with pool and sauna.
Can walk for miles either way along the beach and have a drink/snack at the little bar on the beach to recuperate!!
Not a hotel to go to if you are looking for night life - there is entertainment each night and several bars dotted around the hotel, but it is all low key and everything seems to have shut down by about 11pm.
All in all a really good week
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fuerteventura Princess is ideal for couples, active vacationers and beach lovers. The 4 star hotel above Esquinzo Beach is designed like a small village. The 457 rooms are spread over 8 low-rise buildings. The detached premium-area ,,Esencia de Fuerteventura (212 rooms / 3 buildings) is located within the Fuerteventura Princess and may be booked separately. The Fuerteventura Princess is situated in the south of Fuerteventura, right above Esquinzo beach. There's a direct beach exit via a downward sloping path. Just a few kilometers away from the hotel are Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). Fuerteventura Airport is located 78 km from the Fuerteventura Princess. The hotel offers two restaurants and five bars (inkl. Lobby Bar, Disco Bar, Poolbar and Sportsbar). The main restaurant serves buffet style breakfast and dinner. At the La Choza a late breakfast, lunch or snacks may be enjoyed. There's a total of 5 outdoor pools, incl. kids pool, nudist pool, pool with a beach-volleyball court and a pool with a sloped entry. The hotel is perfect for sport fans featuring tennis court, multi-use-court, beach volleyball and a sports centre across the street. During the day the entertainment team hosts sporting activites. In the evenings there's shows and live-music. The smallest guests can enter the world of "Principito", the mascot of the Mini-Club. The young, multilingual entertainment offers daily fun activites for the kids. Hotel guests may enjoy free entrance to the wellness area with its sauna and turkish bath. The Fuerteventura Princess has a total of 457 rooms: standard and family rooms (consisting of two standard rooms with a connecting door). As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (unstocked), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Spain