Yes, we really have been to this hotel 14 times, probably number 15 coming up in November.
Basically we love the location and this is the reason we return time and time again. However, the hotel is not as good as it used to be, as we would have definitely awarded it 5 stars in the past. The main area where it has deteriorated is the food. Evening meals used to have fresh pineapple, piles of Langoustines, tuna, salmon, swordfish, etc, whereas now it tends to be local cheaper fish and items rehashed from the night before. Still, we will tend to eat out on a few occasions, so this doesn't put us off returning.
We find that the staff are always helpful and friendly.
One thing we will always do is get a tide timetable so that we can plan when it's safe to walk along the beach into Jandia or Morro Jable. There is also a good bus service, twice an hour, that will take you into Jandia for 1 Euro.
Sadly one of the cafe's that we have frequented for many a year when to the wall whilst we were there in May, but you can still find a good choice of bars and cafe's in both Jandia and Morro Jable. We would certainly recommend Eisdealer, near the English pub, for an excellent ice cream and hot chocolate, but don't try to diet at the same time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fuerteventura Princess is ideal for couples, active vacationers and beach lovers. The 4 star hotel above Esquinzo Beach is designed like a small village. The 457 rooms are spread over 8 low-rise buildings. The detached premium-area ,,Esencia de Fuerteventura (212 rooms / 3 buildings) is located within the Fuerteventura Princess and may be booked separately. The Fuerteventura Princess is situated in the south of Fuerteventura, right above Esquinzo beach. There's a direct beach exit via a downward sloping path. Just a few kilometers away from the hotel are Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). Fuerteventura Airport is located 78 km from the Fuerteventura Princess. The hotel offers two restaurants and five bars (inkl. Lobby Bar, Disco Bar, Poolbar and Sportsbar). The main restaurant serves buffet style breakfast and dinner. At the La Choza a late breakfast, lunch or snacks may be enjoyed. There's a total of 5 outdoor pools, incl. kids pool, nudist pool, pool with a beach-volleyball court and a pool with a sloped entry. The hotel is perfect for sport fans featuring tennis court, multi-use-court, beach volleyball and a sports centre across the street. During the day the entertainment team hosts sporting activites. In the evenings there's shows and live-music. The smallest guests can enter the world of "Principito", the mascot of the Mini-Club. The young, multilingual entertainment offers daily fun activites for the kids. Hotel guests may enjoy free entrance to the wellness area with its sauna and turkish bath. The Fuerteventura Princess has a total of 457 rooms: standard and family rooms (consisting of two standard rooms with a connecting door). As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (unstocked), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Spain