Really echoing what other reviews have said.
Location although rural, a beautiful spot on lovely beach, could be amazing if other areas of hotel were improved
Reception area impressive when you first arrive
Young children entertainment staff excellent!!! Couldn't be better.
Room cleaning excellent and maids very friendly, other staff could learn a thing or two!
Food OK if u eat salad and fresh fish, plenty of fresh fruit and salad available
Standard in all areas - staff, rooms, food, pools, entertainment more 3 star than 4
Rooms basic and paint peeling
Most bar staff grumpy and take ages to serve even when not busy!
Food buffet looked good but often inferior quality
Ice cream often ran out and not replenished or weird flavours - coconut, lemon, not great when u have kids and are all inclusive
Most disappointing was the pool which was stated as heated on Thomson website but absolutely freezing cold! I complained 3 times to reception and Thomson Rep but made no difference. Not a problem if you are holidaying in the Summer.
Entertainment in the evening so bad it was funny! Miming to Greece not my idea of 4 star entertainment!!!
Birds eating from the buffet and not shooed away by staff
On the whole, as others have mentioned the holiday was enjoyable and Fuerteventura is a lovely island, but lots to be improved and we definitely would not return to this hotel. Why are improvements not being made? The same complaints are being made and the hotel management are clearly reading reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fuerteventura Princess is ideal for couples, active vacationers and beach lovers. The 4 star hotel above Esquinzo Beach is designed like a small village. The 457 rooms are spread over 8 low-rise buildings. The detached premium-area ,,Esencia de Fuerteventura (212 rooms / 3 buildings) is located within the Fuerteventura Princess and may be booked separately. The Fuerteventura Princess is situated in the south of Fuerteventura, right above Esquinzo beach. There's a direct beach exit via a downward sloping path. Just a few kilometers away from the hotel are Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). Fuerteventura Airport is located 78 km from the Fuerteventura Princess. The hotel offers two restaurants and five bars (inkl. Lobby Bar, Disco Bar, Poolbar and Sportsbar). The main restaurant serves buffet style breakfast and dinner. At the La Choza a late breakfast, lunch or snacks may be enjoyed. There's a total of 5 outdoor pools, incl. kids pool, nudist pool, pool with a beach-volleyball court and a pool with a sloped entry. The hotel is perfect for sport fans featuring tennis court, multi-use-court, beach volleyball and a sports centre across the street. During the day the entertainment team hosts sporting activites. In the evenings there's shows and live-music. The smallest guests can enter the world of "Principito", the mascot of the Mini-Club. The young, multilingual entertainment offers daily fun activites for the kids. Hotel guests may enjoy free entrance to the wellness area with its sauna and turkish bath. The Fuerteventura Princess has a total of 457 rooms: standard and family rooms (consisting of two standard rooms with a connecting door). As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (unstocked), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Spain