Stayed here from 14th of June for 2 weeks and had a great holiday. The hotel is nice, big, with enough sun beds and nice pools. Jandia town is 3 miles away and if walking on the beach it's around 40 mins to the shops but it's a very nice walk and doesn't feel long at all, taxis there and back are 7-8 Euros each way. The hotel wifi is expensive and you do have to hover around reception for it but there are free wifi zones in restaurants and bars in Jandia. This hotel does have a German Platinum area, closed off from the rest of the hotel, they have their separate accommodation and restaurant area, but they share the same food with everyone else. They also stay in the non platinum area, it did feel very German orientated. Many people assumed we were German, TV in the hotel bars was German channels etc, and you did feel second best, it was just a shame there weren't many English people to speak too. Although that was the case, it will not put you off your holiday unless you strongly dislike German people. The food was amazing, massive range of choice each day in every restaurant, there is no Pizzeria though! The snack bar / late breakfast bar (La Choza) do have little Spanish Sparrows flying around, as it is an open conservatory type room. The food was not covered very well but personally, this did not bother us at all, or many other people, no one ever died or got ill. Drinks and bar staff were very good, nice selection of drinks, personally did not like the Estrella beer but everything else was nice and you also get a selection of 4 cocktails which is nice. They are very strict on no shorts in the evening so men do need to pack jeans / trousers, but women are fine to walk about in absolutely anything. The hotel is literally on the beach, steep hill but the beach is really nice. Pool temp is fine after reading other reviews saying it was cold? It was well maintained throughout the holiday, yes, there are a few tiles missing but realistically are they going to drain three pools to fix a few tiles. We went on 3 Excursions via First choice, Lazy day cruise which was on a boat in really choppy sea with about 70 people on board which we were told 25 people maximum, so we couldn't hardly move and it was awful. Volcano explosions which sounded amazing, but was far from it. We had to get up at 6am get a coach to the top if the Island (2hours) then a ferry over to Lanzarote (50 mins) then sit on a coach all day whilst driving around volcano's, and stopping 3 times for 15 mins. All we saw was a green lake for 10mins from the top of a cliff, an aloe Vera museum which was a sales pitch to buy their product, and went round the national park in a coach with a tape playing. First choice did not explain it like this so beware. The last one was the Oasis Park, which was such a nice day! It is 30mins from the hotel and is a must in my opinion. Overall had a quality time, there is not much to do or see in Jandia area but a nice chilled out holiday in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fuerteventura Princess is ideal for couples, active vacationers and beach lovers. The 4 star hotel above Esquinzo Beach is designed like a small village. The 457 rooms are spread over 8 low-rise buildings. The detached premium-area ,,Esencia de Fuerteventura (212 rooms / 3 buildings) is located within the Fuerteventura Princess and may be booked separately. The Fuerteventura Princess is situated in the south of Fuerteventura, right above Esquinzo beach. There's a direct beach exit via a downward sloping path. Just a few kilometers away from the hotel are Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). Fuerteventura Airport is located 78 km from the Fuerteventura Princess. The hotel offers two restaurants and five bars (inkl. Lobby Bar, Disco Bar, Poolbar and Sportsbar). The main restaurant serves buffet style breakfast and dinner. At the La Choza a late breakfast, lunch or snacks may be enjoyed. There's a total of 5 outdoor pools, incl. kids pool, nudist pool, pool with a beach-volleyball court and a pool with a sloped entry. The hotel is perfect for sport fans featuring tennis court, multi-use-court, beach volleyball and a sports centre across the street. During the day the entertainment team hosts sporting activites. In the evenings there's shows and live-music. The smallest guests can enter the world of "Principito", the mascot of the Mini-Club. The young, multilingual entertainment offers daily fun activites for the kids. Hotel guests may enjoy free entrance to the wellness area with its sauna and turkish bath. The Fuerteventura Princess has a total of 457 rooms: standard and family rooms (consisting of two standard rooms with a connecting door). As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (unstocked), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Spain