We stayed here for 11 nights and we were a large family group. You can see from my other reviews that I give balanced feedback so here you go:
1. Rooms were of a good size and were very clean (cleaned every day)
2. There was plenty of room around the various pools and plenty of sunbeds available
3. A kind lady from one of the shops in the resort didn't let me pay for a toy for my son!
4. You could help yourself to drinks during the day from the snack bar if you didn't want to queue in the other bars
5. The supermarket just up the road was handy for snacks etc for the kids, much cheaper than the one in inside the complex
6. The drinks were local but fine, the lager is estrella red which is quite strong but did the trick and just to put the story straight its not watered down as some people have said
1. You cannot walk very far if you have a pushchair, you need to really jump in a taxi to Jandia itself but it was only about 8 euro
2. The hotel is majority German which doesn't usually bother us but there were some particularly rude ones pushing in all the time and one even tried to take our childs paddling pool village which was full of toys at the time!
3. The hotel needs some TLC around the pool areas which were really slippy on pool side and loads of broken tiles in pool which they were replacing.
4. They only jet washed the pool side once and that was because we complained about how many people were slipping over including my son who managed to bet a bump on the front and back of his head on the first day!
5. The food was in the main ok, sometimes things were luke warm but this seemed to improve as the holiday went on. Sometimes you've just got to use your head, if the dish is nearly empty there's a good chance it might not be warm! Some of the meat was only shown the griddle but again if you don't like it like that tell them to keep it on for longer
6. Other than a supermarket and a beach bar there is nothing else around this and the sister hotel. If you just stay round the pool 24/7 then this will be for you, if you like to get out and about it isn't.
7. Some of the staff were rude, some we're really friendly.
I wouldn't personally go here again but we still had a nice holiday and the weather was spot on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fuerteventura Princess is ideal for couples, active vacationers and beach lovers. The 4 star hotel above Esquinzo Beach is designed like a small village. The 457 rooms are spread over 8 low-rise buildings. The detached premium-area ,,Esencia de Fuerteventura (212 rooms / 3 buildings) is located within the Fuerteventura Princess and may be booked separately. The Fuerteventura Princess is situated in the south of Fuerteventura, right above Esquinzo beach. There's a direct beach exit via a downward sloping path. Just a few kilometers away from the hotel are Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). Fuerteventura Airport is located 78 km from the Fuerteventura Princess. The hotel offers two restaurants and five bars (inkl. Lobby Bar, Disco Bar, Poolbar and Sportsbar). The main restaurant serves buffet style breakfast and dinner. At the La Choza a late breakfast, lunch or snacks may be enjoyed. There's a total of 5 outdoor pools, incl. kids pool, nudist pool, pool with a beach-volleyball court and a pool with a sloped entry. The hotel is perfect for sport fans featuring tennis court, multi-use-court, beach volleyball and a sports centre across the street. During the day the entertainment team hosts sporting activites. In the evenings there's shows and live-music. The smallest guests can enter the world of "Principito", the mascot of the Mini-Club. The young, multilingual entertainment offers daily fun activites for the kids. Hotel guests may enjoy free entrance to the wellness area with its sauna and turkish bath. The Fuerteventura Princess has a total of 457 rooms: standard and family rooms (consisting of two standard rooms with a connecting door). As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (unstocked), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Spain