We arrived late on first day to efficient check in with cases taken to our accommodation which was good. We were directed to the restaurant on first floor where there was food and drink as we were passed usual eating time. Rooms are clean and basic cleaned whey day with fresh towels if you wish and bedding every few days. Air conditioning is efficient but maids will turn it off if you leave it on which is understandable. Pools were busy and you do have to put towels down if you want a set of sunbeds for family. Pools did have some missing tiles and some tiles around Pools were broken but staff were replacing them where needed. The grounds were meticulously cleaned and plants watered and looked lovely. Pools bar staff were pleasant mostly and quick to serve drinks. Food on the whole was very good with plenty of choice for both adults and kids and when stuff ran out it was promptly replaced with more. Staff service at evening meal time was very friendly and efficient. Entertainment was mimed to music (lion king , les mis etc and but there was a good Beatles tribute on once a week..the only issue was some of the English music used unedited versions and this meant several swear words including f##k were clearly audible. Sometimes the music was far too loud and that was when we sat at the back. We only Jandia nipping round the shops and having lunch after hiring a car in the hotel. Jandia is about 10 Min car journey away (€7 in taxi) Overall very good ...some info re charges safety deposit box €25 for a fortnight €45 for late check out at 2pm (usually at 11am) The hotel is predominantly used by Germans with a mix of Britain & Spanish making up most of the rest. Great mix to practice me German and learn some more Spanish .. I would take the family again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fuerteventura Princess is ideal for couples, active vacationers and beach lovers. The 4 star hotel above Esquinzo Beach is designed like a small village. The 457 rooms are spread over 8 low-rise buildings. The detached premium-area ,,Esencia de Fuerteventura (212 rooms / 3 buildings) is located within the Fuerteventura Princess and may be booked separately. The Fuerteventura Princess is situated in the south of Fuerteventura, right above Esquinzo beach. There's a direct beach exit via a downward sloping path. Just a few kilometers away from the hotel are Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). Fuerteventura Airport is located 78 km from the Fuerteventura Princess. The hotel offers two restaurants and five bars (inkl. Lobby Bar, Disco Bar, Poolbar and Sportsbar). The main restaurant serves buffet style breakfast and dinner. At the La Choza a late breakfast, lunch or snacks may be enjoyed. There's a total of 5 outdoor pools, incl. kids pool, nudist pool, pool with a beach-volleyball court and a pool with a sloped entry. The hotel is perfect for sport fans featuring tennis court, multi-use-court, beach volleyball and a sports centre across the street. During the day the entertainment team hosts sporting activites. In the evenings there's shows and live-music. The smallest guests can enter the world of "Principito", the mascot of the Mini-Club. The young, multilingual entertainment offers daily fun activites for the kids. Hotel guests may enjoy free entrance to the wellness area with its sauna and turkish bath. The Fuerteventura Princess has a total of 457 rooms: standard and family rooms (consisting of two standard rooms with a connecting door). As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (unstocked), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fuerteventura Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel Pajara
- Fuerteventura Princess Playa De Esquinzo
- Hotel Fuerteventura Princess
- Fuerteventura Princess Spain