“Awesome food & service!”
Review of Chang Garden

Chang Garden
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Sioux City, Iowa
“Awesome food & service!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed a delicious meal here . Had a pu-pu tray for one (even though it was not on the menu that evening, but I had seen it on-line and the waiter let me order it), a very fresh and delicious entree and steamed rice with a lid to keep it fresh. I tried Saki for the first time--I ordered the lychee one on the recommendation of the server for a compliment to my food. It was very nice! The service was excellent as well. I definitely recommend this place.

Visited July 2014

Mosinee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Dinner!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I go to Chang Garden regularly (a few times a month) and have never had a bad experience. The staff is friendly - Mike and his wife are great! And the food is wonderful. For sushi loves, this is the place to go - Try the Chang Garden Roll. I have zero complaints, the restaurant is beautiful and always clean. Prices are very reasonable, as well.

• Visited May 2014
Ringle, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DON"T GO TO CHANGE GARDEN WESTON”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

unless you like old fish and disrespectful service!
And we didn't even have fish and the food tasted like last year's catch!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank PETLEE10410
Harshaw WI
“We keep going back..however!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have frequented the Chang Garden in Weston several times and have generally been very satisfied with the atmosphere, menu offerings and the entrees. Our most recent visit we shared a small order of the pork filled egg rolls, kung pao beef and beef with black mushrooms. Again the service and entrees were excellent but the egg rolls were not what we expected. I assumed they must have been the frozen variety but when I raised the issue with our server, she insisted all appetizers were made on site. Of course, she didn't say they hadn't been frozen. The egg roll wrap was very thick and doughy to the point, the pork flavor was lost. I used to liberal amounts of hot mustard and sweet sauce in an attempt to overcome the only thing we tasted. I frankly have had better frozen egg rolls from the market. We will continue to dine with them occasionally but will not re-order the egg rolls. That said, I restate the fact the service, entrees and rice were very good and the portions are always generous for a very reasonable price.

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

For the most part, we have been pretty disappointed with ethnic restaurants in the north central Wisconsin area, but were pleasantly surprised with Chang Garden. Off the highway and away from the retail shopping area of town, the restaurant is nicely decorated, with large fresh and salt water aquariums, large round tables for groups, and enclosed private booths for more intimate dinners.

Restaurant offers both traditional Chinese (american style) food, with a large selection, and has a sushi bar and table menu. We visited with another couple and ordered some sushi as appetizers and items for our main course off of the Chinese menu. We found the food well prepared and tasty, and the sushi is some of the better I have had. Reasonably priced and good service.

• Visited January 2014