“Filthy”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Weston
Racine, Wisconsin
“Filthy”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I've stayed here a couple of times, and this last time was the worst. Cheerios on the floor; cradle of the phone had facial hair and food crumbs in it; cobwebs on the door hinges; sink and tub drained painfully slow; in room coffee pot scummy, and more.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AmericInnWeston, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Weston, responded to this review, 18 November 2014
I apologize for the problems you encountered on your stay with us. Your comments have been seriously taken into account. Our housekeeping staff has been changed since your stay and you will not have these issues should you graciously return. I sincerely thank you for your comments.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Suamico
Reviewed 4 August 2014

misleading website, rooms do not get cleaned. However breakfast was good. Decent selection. Good hourly length that it was serving. Everything was hot.the rest was below average. Old beds. Not enough cleaning.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Mariann Z
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The front desk employee didn't tell us the available hours for the breakfast. I had to call down after we got to our room. Also I was not given a code to access the internet but I was too tired to call again. This is information that at most motels is offered at check-in without asking. My grandson and I also found used bandages on the back ledge of the hot tub and we had been the first people in the pool area in the morning so there was a lack of cleaning the night before. The room was quite quiet and comfortable. And everything in the room was very clean.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for your visit and your comments. I do apologize for the omitted information at check in. Both items are standard parts of the check in procedure. I will add the back ledge, specifically, to our daily check list so it is not overlooked again. Thank you for your contribution for a more enjoyable stay. We hope you will stay with us in the future.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Anytime I work in the Wausau area this is where I stay rooms and stuff are great. The best part about the hotel is the service The manager (Laura I think her name is) is fantastic... Sometimes I like to bring my family with to combine work and pleasure I worry because certain jobs take longer and Laura made it possible for me to bring my wife and kids by allowing late check outs if need be...her and the rest the staff are more professional and friendly then even the highest end of hotels... Rooms are also cleaner then the super high end hotels

• Stayed June 2014
We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We know how hard it is on families to be separated and try to accommodate our guests as best we can. With or without your family, we look forward to making your next stay enjoyable. Thank you for your kind comments!
Avoca
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great place to stay. Rooms spacious, clean. Beds very comfortable. Great price for the room. Breakfast was good--hot food choices. Plan to stay again when going up north. Good location-easy on and off.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for your warm comments. We look forward to serving you in the future!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The rooms were clean and fresh and staff was very helpful and courteous. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. The pool has a slide for the kids and life guards are provided when the pool is open.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great value too. Rooms are large and clean. The staff is efficient and friendly. Didn't get to use the pool but is sure did look like a super facility for a family get together. Definitely would stay here again if we are in the area

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wausau
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wausau
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wausau
Days Inn & Suites Wausau
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau
Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Weston? Share your experiences!