“A place to gel with nature”
Our island in Munroe Island, Kerala,God's own country
 Two islands one is Vini's Farm and other is Munroe Eco Camp both are separated by a narrow canal Wood House
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wood House
Wood House Garden View
Our bedroom
Our bathroom
Our organice vegetables picked from our farm
For lunch farm picked vegetables
Organically grown fruit from the Farm
Fresh pineapple  Fruit
Start making with our own vegetables
Its as fresh as you see
Enjoy local cuisine prepared by our chef
Garden Walk
Helping flower arrangements for Onam
Sunsets like this
Sunset
BBQ Time
Enjoy  romantic candle light dinner in our house boat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Dennis C
Bengaluru, India
“A place to gel with nature”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

I was invited to stay on this beautiful island and it wouldn't be appropriate not to write about it so .. this place is 10 minutes boat ride from the nearest shore in Monroe island, Kollam. Monroe island is connected to the mainland by a bridge, about 3 hours from Kochi international airport.

the owner Mr Paul is an interesting person. he is out to break all stereotypical hospitality rules which he gathered from his hotel management studies.

I was greeted by his trusted and very warm Mr Ashok and his side kick Raja. a smooth talking gentleman, I hardly noticed my gear was in the boat by the time we exchanged pleasantries, this included my personal kayak and gear too (not that u need one as they have a few there) and off we went to the island.

the snacks for the evening with a hot cup of organic tea was good to start with and the feeling you are cut off from civilisation sets in. I switched off my phone too (highly recommended) and enjoyed the sunset and the whispers of the water from kallada river gently merging to the ashtamudi lake.

Mr Biju, the chef then worked his magic on some locally farmed pearl spots which then hit the spot. Guess this is getting a bit long so..

the next morning was Kerala puttu aka steam cake and egg and fish curry with omelette greeted me with a sunrise in the distance. all of this from the roof top dining area, besides the birds in the vicinity.

all of the food served here is organic and farmed in the island with free-ranging livestock.

you have to option to customise all your food, just give Mr Biju a heads up a couple of weeks in advance.

I did enjoy the solitude every bit ladies and gentlemen, but if you choose, the place can hold 2 families.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing