“Found a 'Pearl in God's Own Country'”
Review of Hotel Sea Pearl

Hotel Sea Pearl
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Kollam
Reviewed 25 September 2013

If you want to enjoy the backwaters of Kerala and have the most spectacular stay possible, go to this hotel viz., Sea Pearl in Kollam, Kerala. When I visited this place this year, I was a bit skeptical about my stay but this hotel made my visit so comfortable.
The room that I stayed was amazing and even the food and drinks are quite reasonable in the reataurants.
Overall it was an amazing trip and thanks to the wonderful staff of this hotel who are so welcoming.
Definitely worth to stay in this hotel. Can't wait to go to Kollam again.

Fabin Kolanchery
Deputy Manager,
William Hill
London, UK

Room Tip: If you're going with you're sweetheart I would recommend the Suite room where I stayed. Its...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fabs88
Sea P, General Manager at Hotel Sea Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Warm Greetings from Hotel Sea Pearl, Kollam
Thanks for giving us an opportunity to serve you and thanks for the mind blowing comments and valuable time spend for us. Your comments will always motivate our team perform way better in the near future and it has been our utmost focus to provide our guest nothing less than the best.
It was my immense pleasure to know that you experienced all our facilities and we lived up to your satisfaction.
I hope that Hotel Sea Pearl remains your preferred hotel for all your future visits to Kollam and we are ready to welcome you.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Sea Pearl

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I have stayed here with my friends for 2 nights in the beginning of July.Hotel located ideally just out side the city near to the railway station. Right from the entrance we felt the warmth of their service. The rooms are very well equipped and ideal for a family to stay even for longer period. The food was very tasty and gave us a feeling of the authentic taste of Kerala. The room service guy ( I think his name was Suneesh) was really professional in all manner. I think the management needs a special appreciation for making such good ambiance and the interior work done inside the hotel.The staff were very courteous. and we have got an opportunity to meet Mr. Jibi Jessi ( The General Manager of the Hotel), and we have thanked him personally for the giving us such a wonderful memories in his guidance and leadership. I will defenetly suggest this hotel to my relatives and friends and will try to visit this place when ever I pass through Kollam. Thanks to every one. Good Luck.......

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hari K

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We have just returned from a 10 night stay at the Sea pearl in Kollam, the staff were always very welcoming and friendly.
The room was a deluxe room and we needed an extra bed for our daughter, the wasn't a grate deal of room in there to accommodate the extra bed but with a little re arranging we managed.
The food was good and service was great, although there was a choice of continental food on the menu when we tried to order it was unavailable.
I would recommend this hotel to other as we did enjoy our stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Franw82
Sea P, General Manager at Hotel Sea Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear Mam,

Greetings from Hotel Sea Pearl, Kollam

Thanks for choosing Hotel Sea Pearl!!! It has been always our utmost focus to provide our guest nothing less than the best. We are grateful to your valuable appreciation and time spend for us.

Your valuables comments will always motivate our team to deliver a highest level of hospitality standards. However i noted that the not availability of the dishes during your stay and i make sure that it will never happen again to any of our guests in future.

I hope that Hotel Sea Pearl will always remains your favorite hotel on all of your future visit to Kollam and we once again thank you for the valuable comment.

With Regards

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Our evening plan for the day was some time in beach which went really well, then food in sea pearl and then a movie Emmanuel (good movie).
On the food part, we had a lot of expectations and was expecting variety of sea foods as the name of the Hotel indicates that way, now that we didn't have a choice, we ordered the following:
1 Hawaai Chicken salad
1 Beef steak (Served with Rice) ; Rather could have called this a Kerala steak fusion.
20 chapatti
1 Naan
1 Mutton rohan gosh kashmiri
1 Mutton pepper dry
3 sweet Lassi (60/- each)

Total bill amount 1152/-

All of this was just horrible. So sad that not even a single dish stood out and spoiled our evening. Never recommend this restaurant. I'd not even rate this 1 on 5. Long long way to go!

Otherwise the ambiance of the Hotel, customer service everything is good,

Thanks, Novin
(stays in Bangalore Came to KOLLAM for vacation)

Room Tip: I didn't use the lodging, that seems to be prime attraction for some, but I would not recommend...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank NovinMathew
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I must say me and my frnz had a great time staying in this property.Service provided was appreciated clean room,good food and best part is the staff,they always had a smile & yes attitude which we loved.U guys made are stay very comfortable.You guys Rocks :).Keep Up d good work.Will love to visit here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JithaJohn

Dear Madam,

Reviewed 23 March 2013

The property was well decorated and maintained. Thank you for everything. The stay was comfortable enough and the staff was cooperative too. The nature’s beauty was fitted with awe and amazement. It was nice, Thank you “Sea Pearl” stands a place of natural beauty and comfort. The service was great. The food was superb. Thanks to the great chef. Congratulations Sea Pearl Team!!

Room Tip: Nice Rooms
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 March 2013

New Property with 4 star Facility & Comforts,In the main Town,3 kms away from beach
Have got nice ecotel concept rooms with three restaurants
Missed Gym for workout & Wifi was not available during my stay

Over all I Stayed there for 20 Days & will stay there during my all visit to Kollam

All the Best for GM Mr.Jibi Jassy for his Effort for keeping the guest in a nice staying mode.......

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ksrao73
Sea P, General Manager at Hotel Sea Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your valuable comment and time spend for us. This will always help us to improve the quality of service and serve each and every guest in a highest level of hospitality standards.

We, Hotel Sea Pearl team is ready to welcome you once again and assuring you our best of services at all times.

With Regards