“Great Place to Stay....made my first visit to St. Pierre excellent”
Review of Nuits Saint-Pierre

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint-Pierre
Nuits Saint-Pierre
Ranked #1 of 3 Saint-Pierre B&B and Inns
St. John's, Canada
“Great Place to Stay....made my first visit to St. Pierre excellent”
Reviewed 20 August 2010

Had given up on going to St. Pierre because 3 of my 5 e-mails to B&B's/Motels had gone unanswered, 2 places did not have a room available for my date. My girlfriend really, really wanted to go so I did another search for a place to stay and came across the Nuits Saint Pierre website. It's great service started right there, I could check room availability and price online, did not have to send and e-mail and wait for a response which may never come. You would think that all places would have room availability and prices online?? Shortly after booking my room I got an e-mail confirming the booking and Patricia talked me into staying two nights because one night would not be enough to experience all the island(s). Remember that St. Pierre is European, so don't expect two double beds and a big room. The room we stayed in was the least expensive at 95 euros, it had a queen size bed that I could have stayed in all day if my girlfriend let me. :-) The rooms fit and finish was spectacular, everything fit in it's space and was outfitted with nothing but the best finishes. From the bed duvet to dual shower head, it was perfect. The owners are great, very accomodating, they booked an island tour and made restaurant reservations for us both nights. You will miss out if you don't stay here. We got to see all the rooms but one. No matter what room you get, you'll be happy.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pwgsc1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 20 August 2010

We stayed at Nuits St Pierre in August for two nights with our two young daughters and had a wonderful stay. Patricia and Bertrand are the perfect hosts in their lovely and elegant hotel. Even before we arrived Patricia gave me all the info I needed by e-mail and once there she took terrific care to make our visit as perfect as possible. One day we wanted to rent bicycles and she even lent us a child carrier so that we could take our four year old along - this really made our day! As other commentators have mentioned the breakfast is superb - with lovely coffee and teas, prefect French pastries and delicious warm dishes. The beds are very comfortable and the location perfect - no need to take a cab anywhere as the location is so central. The owners will also soon open their Tea Salon next door - if it is even half as good as their hotel, we are sure they will be enormously successful! There really is nothing negative to report about Nuits - we highly recommend it to all travellers and we are already planning our return.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank rovingfamily
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 9 August 2010

We had an absolutely wonderful time at Nuits Saint-Pierre. By far the most beautiful bed and breakfast that my husband and I have ever stayed at. The newly constructed and renovated bed and breakfast offers tastefully, clean, modern and welcoming rooms with all the amenities of home. I had the best sleep on their heavenly beds ... so much so that I will be looking into purchasing one of my own at a later date! The owner Patricia was very kind and we quickly felt at home. Upon arriving we were welcomed with coffee/tea and select pastries. The full breakfast was very good! a selection of pastries and a ham and swiss crepe. We are looking forward to another trip to St. Pierre next summer. We will definitely be staying here again! a beautiful gem in beautiful St. Pierre! you MUST stay here!!! you will not regret it! :) :)

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
Newfoundland
Reviewed 2 August 2010

I visited this Bed and Breakfast on a celebration weekend with my spouse and another couple (family). Everything about the experience was above and beyond any expectations our group had. We all agreed that this was THE BEST experience we have had at a bed and breakfast anywhere!

Everything from the pastry's and coffee available during the day to the decor has been done with a great attention to detail....From the time the reservation was made to the time we left, Patricia, the owner certainly strives to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

The B&B is tastefully decorated. It's beautiful and very modern, yet cozy and comfortable. The food is awesome and they serve full breakfast in the morning (included), not something you always get in St. Pierre. The beds are extremely comfortable and the linens are georgeous.

The location is ideal and just far enough away from the local bars so you don't hear them at night. The location is just close enough to the ferry that it's within a very reasonable walking distance, even with luggage. Plus, it's very close to all the restaurants and shops that St. Pierre is famous for.

I have stayed at other hotels and B&B's in St. Pierre. I have to say - this one is by far the best and WELL worth the money! I would recommend it to all who are planning a romantic get away to St. Pierre or even a business trip. I would choose no other- especially if you are looking for a friendly, warm, comfortable stay!

I can't say enough good things about it! My friends and I are still raving about how enjoyable our trip was because of the experience we had a Les Nuit St. Pierre!

We will visit again...for sure!

The only recommendation that was made was an air exchanger or AC...however because this is in St. Pierre....it may not be necessary for most of the year. We all know the temperature is not usually very high.

they are planning a coffee shop for next year for next door...it will be a GREAT addition to an already awesome experience!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lynnanne
Yarmouth, Canada
Reviewed 29 July 2010

We visited St Pierre-Miquelon as part of my birthday celebrations. It was a three day weekend getaway. As a travel consultant that specializes in experiential vacations, I'm rather used to being spoiled. I have VERY HIGH standards and continue to seek out the WOW experiences.

I found one of those experiences at Nuits St Pierre (NSP) . I have never had such outstanding service. I've travelled to Disney more than 40 times (that's the bulk of our business ventures) and NSP's attention to detail, high quality service, luxurious bedding, friendly atmosphere and magnificent breakfasts beat the heck out of what I'm used to. I hate to say it but Disney was left in some NSP dust.

The bathroom was spacious and luxurious. B & B's don't usually offer that kind of accommodations. I don't think I could say enough good about the place.

- We were picked up at the airport
- We arrived to a bottle of wine, french cheeses and pâtés
- Flat screen TV in our room
- A romantic package 9optional) of flowers, champagne, chocolates and hors d'oeuvres
- Friendly staff
- We were treated to smiles smiles smiles

The only draw back was there is a little bar around the corner and the nighttime crowd can be a little loud. And by a little loud I don't mean ear shattering screams and bottle throwing. Just talkative and laughing...... it makes for a better french experience and jovial atmosphere in my opinion.

A MUST-MUST-MUST!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
brueparis, Owner at Nuits Saint-Pierre, responded to this review, 30 July 2010
Thank you so much for your very nice comment ! You know, we have made Nuits Saint-Pierre for the human experience : or the guests and for ourselves, I suppose this is why you felt so comfortable during your stay.
I am so sorry you hard some noise at night time. You were here on a weekend and even "worse" during a festival weekend (Route Halifax Saint-Pierre)... and a lot of people were very ... enthousiastic until a bit late ! It is very exceptionnal to have noise in this street but I do apologize if you have been disturbed.
And see you soon, I hope !

Been to Nuits Saint-Pierre? Share your experiences!