“Tex-mex in easygoing way”
Review of Amarillo

Amarillo
Ranked #36 of 65 Restaurants in Kouvola
Cuisines: Mexican, Barbecue
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Waitstaff
Finland
“Tex-mex in easygoing way”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We had a leaving party in Amarillo and had wonderful time. Maybe bit too much peperoni for my taste but othervise good. Friendly service and quite fast though we were quite big crowd. Do not take a table close to front door during cold weather - there is always people going in and out. Easygoing place !

• Visited March 2013

• Finnish first
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“Pricy and heavy food”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

The place was crowded so we had to sit at the bar but it wasn't a problem. Unfortunately there was almost no fish in menu although Kouvola is known for lakes and great fishing spots. The only choice for me was grilled salmon with grilled vegetables for 18,90 eur. Veggies were ok but fish wasn't good enough for this price, it was too pepper and oily. Whiskey chicken was better but also very heavy. But staff was nice and helpful. There is menu in english!

• Visited October 2012
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Good Mexican food in a friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

There is not so much choice in Kouvola in terms of restaurants, so I followed the recommendations of this site and went to Amarillo.

I did not have a reservation, which was not a problem. The restaurant is quite large and I doubt that this would ever be a problem actually.

I went for traditional Mexican fajitas and was surprised by the huge quantity of food that was brought to me, considering the fact that I was alone!

The service was pleasant and friendly, and the food very good.

I would go again!

• Visited September 2012
Tours, Centre, France
“Very American”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I really liked this restaurant, the feel and the food made me feel as if I was at an American Restaurant. If I'm completely honest, Finland really reminds me of the USA.

Visited June 2012