“Wonderful place to stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
MaMu J
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Everything is perfect. I would like to recommend all of you to stay here. You will definitely fall in love with his villa. :)

Travelling group: Other
Jade L
“Beautiful holiday”
Reviewed 11 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We had a truly enjoyable and pampering time at this villa. Food was great!!! Thank you Khun Aoi and your team for taking good care of us. Your warm smile brings extra comfort to our stay. We took many great pictures at this villa, sunset by the pool is so beautiful and calming.
The pool, gym and game room kept us occupied throughout. Kids had a blast! The mosquitoes were quite active at the putting green... the insect repellents helped but not so good for those who are more prone. No direct access to the beach but we booked the transport to Patong beach.

JKwun
Seoul, South Korea
“Chan Grajang is simply superb”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This was our 4th stay at the Villa, this time with the extended family. This was also the first time since the management change. What was a suberb villa with exceptional service has only gotten better. The villa is in pristine shape and looks decidedly newer than when I last saw it in 2011. There has also been some important furniture upgrades, including the magnificent sunbeds by the pool. Pom, the villa manager, provides a level of service that few six star hotels could match. The food is superb, no doubt helped by the exceptionally fresh ingredients which is sourced on a daily basis. I cannot recommend this place enough -- and this from someone who has been there 4 times.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
alison b
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic 50th Birthday”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

A beautiful house that exceeded my expectations, couldn't get enough of that view over that Andaman sea. The service was exceptional, the lovely staff were wonderful. Pom, the Villa manager and Prim, the concierge, were excellent
The food was too good so we didn't leave to eat anywhere else, beautiful seafood, our thanks to the chef.
It was a very special place to celebrate my 50th that will be an unforgettable memory for me, my family and friends.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The place was better than it appeared in promo's
Liked least: coffee cost unreasonable
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Shanghai

Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Melbourne
Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing