I stayed at Fairlawns for one night last Saturday, and I can honestly say it was one of the best hotel stays I have ever had. I wanted to find somewhere for my boyfriend's 25th birthday that wasn't too 'in your face' but was known for it's brilliant spa treatments and relaxation rooms. I chose Fairlawn and it was probably the best choice I ever made. We were greeted by lovely welcoming staff and given a key to our room which was a couple of doors away from the treatment rooms - which was a bonus! And meant we didn't have to walk up and down the stairs all the time. Our room was a superior with crisp white sheets, fluffy towels, bathroom luxuries and gowns/slippers. I was excited the moment I stepped in the room. The TV also had Sky Sports which was useful for my football obsessed boyfriend :) The treatments we had were amazing and the saunas and swimming pool was a delightful treat. We arrived for dinner around 7pm and were shown to our table which was covered in red love hearts. The dinner was possibly one of the best meals I have ever had. I had Florida cocktail for starters, and the tastiest Bass for main. The dessert was outstanding also as I had the Ferrero Roche! The bed was so comfortable and I never wanted to leave. If you are looking for that 'Special' hotel - i suggest you stay here. You will not be disappointed and you definitely get more than you bargain for. I must also mention that breakfast was incredible - i had scrambled eggs on toast but they give you a hot menu of choice to choose from. They also supply a breakfast bar with pastries, cereal and fruits! Superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairlawns is a family owned and operated independent and individual 4 star property. We offer proper hospitality across our facilities which include 60 4 star bedrooms (with suite upgrades available), award-winning restaurant, luxurious spa, adult health club (open to all residents), extensive events facilities and landscaped grounds complement our family and long service team run hotel. We have a central location just outside Walsall (20 minutes north of Birmingham) and are close to Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield and Wolverhampton. Bedrooms all offer the modern facilities that you would expect. Free parking, Free Wi-fi and free health club membership. We welcome guests looking to celebrate occasions, relax, rest and rejuvinate. Business or pleasure we hope to offer hospitality that makes you feel valued and that keeps people saying the nicest things about Fairlawns ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairlawns Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairlawns Hotel And Aldridge
- Fairlawns Hotel Aldridge
- Fairlawns Hotel And Spa Aldridge, Walsall