I have stayed here a couple of times on business. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Everything is of a high standard, bedrooms VERY comfortable with quality fittings, very clean. Food is amazing and although not cheap, worth every penny - you really do get what you pay for: quality food, locally sourced. Spa is really nice and relaxing.
Although it's further out of Tamworth than many hotels, it's worth the extra travel for the luxury!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairlawns is a family owned and operated independent and individual 4 star property. We offer proper hospitality across our facilities which include 60 4 star bedrooms (with suite upgrades available), award-winning restaurant, luxurious spa, adult health club (open to all residents), extensive events facilities and landscaped grounds complement our family and long service team run hotel. We have a central location just outside Walsall (20 minutes north of Birmingham) and are close to Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield and Wolverhampton. Bedrooms all offer the modern facilities that you would expect. Free parking, Free Wi-fi and free health club membership. We welcome guests looking to celebrate occasions, relax, rest and rejuvinate. Business or pleasure we hope to offer hospitality that makes you feel valued and that keeps people saying the nicest things about Fairlawns ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairlawns Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairlawns Hotel And Aldridge
- Fairlawns Hotel Aldridge
- Fairlawns Hotel And Spa Aldridge, Walsall