“Refreshing, restful and pampered!”

Fairlawns Hotel And Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Aldridge
GreenLeadersGold level
UK
“Refreshing, restful and pampered!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here a couple of times on business. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Everything is of a high standard, bedrooms VERY comfortable with quality fittings, very clean. Food is amazing and although not cheap, worth every penny - you really do get what you pay for: quality food, locally sourced. Spa is really nice and relaxing.

Although it's further out of Tamworth than many hotels, it's worth the extra travel for the luxury!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sapphire2663

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
Herfordshire
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I can honestly say this is The BEST HOTEL we have EVER stayed in. We attended a close friends wedding & the staff bent over backwards in every aspect. FAIRLAWNS are in a class of their own.......... Fabulous food, spotless clean rooms. First class services from Neil the manager & his staff who are unpretentious, warm & extremely friendly but very professional.............nothing is to much trouble. This hotel is a Gem & we are so lucky to have found it. We will be back because we absolutely love it there ! Thank you so much

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Kemp5959
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed at Fairlawns for one night last Saturday, and I can honestly say it was one of the best hotel stays I have ever had. I wanted to find somewhere for my boyfriend's 25th birthday that wasn't too 'in your face' but was known for it's brilliant spa treatments and relaxation rooms. I chose Fairlawn and it was probably the best choice I ever made. We were greeted by lovely welcoming staff and given a key to our room which was a couple of doors away from the treatment rooms - which was a bonus! And meant we didn't have to walk up and down the stairs all the time. Our room was a superior with crisp white sheets, fluffy towels, bathroom luxuries and gowns/slippers. I was excited the moment I stepped in the room. The TV also had Sky Sports which was useful for my football obsessed boyfriend :) The treatments we had were amazing and the saunas and swimming pool was a delightful treat. We arrived for dinner around 7pm and were shown to our table which was covered in red love hearts. The dinner was possibly one of the best meals I have ever had. I had Florida cocktail for starters, and the tastiest Bass for main. The dessert was outstanding also as I had the Ferrero Roche! The bed was so comfortable and I never wanted to leave. If you are looking for that 'Special' hotel - i suggest you stay here. You will not be disappointed and you definitely get more than you bargain for. I must also mention that breakfast was incredible - i had scrambled eggs on toast but they give you a hot menu of choice to choose from. They also supply a breakfast bar with pastries, cereal and fruits! Superb!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Walsall, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Utterly superb yet again. Excellently service throughout. High standard of cleanliness. Minor issue with bar service dealt with perfectly by staff. Great range of top quality food. Drinks seem to be getting a little expensive though. Perhaps the final invoice could be itemised instead of just the total amount?

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank LeeBakerLegion
england
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This was a surprise for my birthday from my sisters, it was fantastic from checking in to checking out we had a overnight stay which was unbelievable the staff are very attentive but not in your face and not false nothing is too much for them cannot wait to do it again 10 out off 10 on this hotel and spa

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank englandalfie
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We were a party of four ladies celebrating a 50th birthday and booked in for the taste of Fairlawns experience comprising of use of the spa facilities, bed, breakfast and 4 course evening meal. This alone was excellent value. The rooms far met our expectations and to our delight found we were placed in two rooms with a door connection between the rooms. The rooms were spotless and the beds comfy. The air con was a bonus. The evening meal was beautifully cooked and presented. It was delicious. Having visited the spa many times it was found to be at its usual excellent standards with plenty of fresh baked goodies and refreshments on offer. The staff from the people on reception, in the restaurant/bar and the lovely girls in the spa/grazing bar area were nothing more than friendly, helpful and attentive. We have left today feeling very pampered and are already planning our return. Thank you Fairlawns.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this family run hotel as was working locally. Would definitely stay again. I was upgraded to one of the new junior suites which was fantastic - downstairs area with sofa, bath, desk & TV & then upstairs a large bed and bathroom with shower. It was more like an apartment. Suite had everything I needed including robe, slippers, tea, coffee, water & it was very quiet with lovely views. Staff were very helpful & accommodating. I had booked 2 nights but couldn't stay for the second so didn't try out the spa or the restaurant - would like to have done. Impressive that there are gluten free options on offer too.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank vanillatruffle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aldridge
New Hall Hotel & Spa
New Hall Hotel & Spa
#2 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
The Mount Hotel
The Mount Hotel
#3 of 21 in Wolverhampton
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premie...
#3 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
#3 of 39 in Coventry
Genting Hotel
Genting Hotel
#5 of 117 in Birmingham

Been to Fairlawns Hotel And Spa? Share your experiences!