Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
eDreamsUS$123
Agoda.comUS$123
ZenHotels.com
All reviews eggs bread modern apartment walled village host tuscany load accommodations gate october
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My husband & I stayed there 4 nights and used it as our home base to travel to Pienza, Montepulciano and other spots in the region - all short drives and a chance to see the stunning countryside. By day 5, we only wanted to stay put in this charming village and lovely B&B. Francesco is the perfect host - and an accomplished artist. We purchased a watercolor and it serves as a perfect reminder of our unforgettable memories of La Casa and Montecchiello.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CasadiAdelina, Proprietario at La casa di Adelina Charming House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for your opinion we are very happy to read your review, I am very happy to know that my home has been welcomed and appreciated.
I hope to meet you next time in Monticchiello
greetings Francesco.

TO KNOW: do NOT BOOK on booking or AGENCIES. They are very expensive for a B & B as our.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This place is awesome! Lovely village, great house, Francesco is very nice and the room is superbly furnished. The shower is very good, bed is nice and high and the room even had a bluetooth audio speaker!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CasadiAdelina, Proprietario at La casa di Adelina Charming House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you very much :) for your stay and for chosing our B&B in Monticchiello. I'm happy to read that you like our room and furnished. Thank you.
Happy to meet you again the future
Grazie mille per tutto
Francesco.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely stay in the Casa di Adelina and Francesco is the perfect host. He makes amazing scrambled eggs and even managed to teach me some Italian! Montichiello itself is fabulous, and the views of the Val d'Orcia from the front of the village are remarkable. It's a lovely base to explore the area from and I would definitely stay in the Casa di Adelina again. Tutto multo bene!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
CasadiAdelina, Proprietario at La casa di Adelina Charming House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

thank you.
Thank you :) for your stay and forchosing our B&B in Monticchiello. I'm glad to read that my eggs are amazing. Thank you.
Happy to meet you again the future
Grazie mille per tutto
Francesco.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Traditional stone family house, very comfortable with lots of character and a perfect location. Francesco the owner is incredibly nice and helpful, just perfect!
Wish I could have stayed longer.
Monticchiello is also one the most beautiful villages I've seen in the area sitting atop a small hill, with cobbled streets and surrounded by fields.

Trip type: Travelled solo

thank you.

Thank you Frederic for your opinion we are very happy to read your review, I am very happy to know that our family home has been welcomed and appreciated.
I hope to meet you next time in Monticchiello
greetings Francesco.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My wife and I stayed at La Casa di Adelina Charming House for 2 nights the first week of June, 2017. Francesco booked us for the Green Room. Our daughter, who is living in Milan, decided she wanted to tag along so Francesco had her stay in the single room, which was only feet away from our room. Both rooms were perfect. While the bathroom was not in either room, it was just around the corner from our room and private for only our 2 rooms. The breakfast and lounge areas were only a few steps from our rooms which was very convenient and not noisy at all. As for breakfast, it is true that Francesco makes the best eggs, whichever style you choose. And besides the eggs, Francesco offers plenty of other goodies to start your day.
Monticchiello is small but absolutely charming. Be sure to visit Francesco's art shop next door. His mother's and his paintings are truly special. As for eating in town, the choices, while few, are all delicious. If you plan to eat dinner in Monticchiello, be sure to make a reservation well before your arrival to ensure that you have a place to eat. Otherwise, you will need to drive to either Pienza or Montepulciano which, after a long day of sightseeing, may be too tiring. By the way, be sure to visit those 2 towns. They are both delightful. The beauty of the Val D'Orcia is not overrated. The sunset from any one of the 3 towns is a must see. Also, be sure to visit a winery in the area. Francesco recommended Salcheto Winery just outside of Montepulciano. It was a wonderful ending to our trip to Tuscany.
La Casa di Adelina was the perfect place and Francesco was the perfect host. We hope to be back some day.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank TripleT19
CasadiAdelina, Proprietario at La casa di Adelina Charming House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear guests thak a lot to leave your opinion on Trip. Thak also for chosen my B&B in Monticchiello, i'm wery happy to now that the green room and the single room have met your expectations. In fact the panorama from the windows is very nice and the bathroom is the largest with bathtub.
All of our rooms are perfectly soundproofed with double glazed windows and natural cork insulation on the walls to make the quality of sleep impeccable.
About eggs, cooking is my passion and I am very grateful to have prepared excellent omelets for my guests.
I hope to meet you nex time at La casa di Adelina.
Best regard Francesco.