We booked to have afternoon tea for our whole family to celebrate my wife's birthday, Twenty adults and six children had the private use of the main dining room and everything went smoothly. Generous quantities of sandwiches,scones and cakes were freshly made on the premises and presented nicely as a buffet. The staff were helpful without being obtrusive and we had no sense of being rushed out when it was time to leave. On reflection I would have preferred to have had the food served at the tables and for waiting staff to serve the tea and coffee, but that was not TWE's fault. I am sure if we had asked for that they would have provided it that way. Overall we had an excellent afternoon and we will use TWE again as it is on our doorstep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton