We went here for a family function and thought we would stay the night. The staff had been fairly helpful in setting up the surprise party, however, we went with three young children and there were no cots! They were particularly unhelpful when we asked for a cot and just said "no". We could have taken our own if we had known this in advance. In addition there were automatic doors....but they were not working when we visited, and trying to negotiate the steps, and very heavy doors with three children and several bags was very difficult, but no one offered to help me to the room. At least we had a hearty breakfast to look forward to, but even then the sausages were very undercooked and bacon limp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton