It was not a good start, no one in reception, so I had to go looking for any/some staff to be able to check in. Eventually found someone in the kitchens! Wasn't much better tbh, I got a graceless unhelpful reception, did what they had to do, no more. This turned into a theme in fact, as when I later tried to contact reception, I got no response, despite letting the phone ring for a good 3 or 4 minutes! However, the upside was they have a new chef, who clearly knows what he's doing, our dinner and breakfast could not be faulted in any way. Our bed not so good I'm afraid, seen a bit too much action! The waitresses and breakfast staff were very friendly and fairly attentive, but front of house, is a different story altogether, they need reminding about customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton