Had Sunday lunch at the works end this Sunday with all my family. There's not many that can top my wife's roasts but the 28day sirloin roast beef and mountainous Yorkshire pudding do a good job. The staff are friendly and welcoming, the prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food and drink on offer. With a fantastic hotel adjoining, live music on Friday evenings and an excellent well stocked bar, it's hard to believe you could find anything better in the area. Keep up the great work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton