We booked this hotel through late rooms .com. We were asked if we had any dietary needs and as usual I asked for vegetarian, wheat free. When we arrived we found the room lovely and the whole building elegant and stylish. However when we went to breakfast I looked at the menu and there was no vegetarian option on any wheat free break or cereals. I asked the waitress who said she would ask the chef. She came back and said "he says he doesn't know anything about a vegetarian or wheat free breakfast" I plumped for egg and mushrooms and no toast! The was also no teaspoons on the table or sauces. We had to pour our own tea and coffee from flasks and there was no yoghurt a or fruit etc. overall we were disappointed. Why ask if we had any dietary needs , raise our expectation and then not deliver. We couldn't even complain as the same girl who served breakfast checked us out and I felt it wasn't her job to deal with disappointed guests! We won't be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton