Booked last minute direct with the hotel and they had a great deal at £40 for room and breakfast if you ate in the restaurant.
The food in the restaurant was lovely with a good varied menu. It was busy and our reservation was squeezed in which meant we only had 1.5 hours before they needed the table. However, it didn't feel like we were being rushed and it was very enjoyable.
The room was modern and had some nice touches - such as the soft furnishings, moulton brown toiletries, kitkats! Breakfast was good quality with 'proper' sausages, but a little disorganised and not enough staff to cope with a sudden influx of people.
Overall, a really lovely hotel - if you want a relaxing place to stay and go out for dinner without the worry of driving home after, then this is perfect. Not far from Pitsford Reservoir so you can walk it off the next day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton