An amazing spa, beautiful relaxing treatments, great personal trainers Regino and Luis, fantastic spacious luxurious rooms and fab pool area. So February only gave us a little sun but we still managed yo lie by the pool although the building works taking place disturbed the peace a little. The place you hear it most is unfortunately in the hydro therapy circuit where you should be enjoying a relaxing steam or sauna but the drills etc are too loud! Not really sure why we were never advised as the works don't end till August 2014 I'm told! On our first night we were a little worried by the food but embraced macro biotics wholeheartedly and have now been converted to eating more veg, pulses, beans etc after coming home a few pounds lighter and full of energy. The most amazing four days, I could have happily stayed longer! Tip: yoga, Pilates, stretching is always 6-7 so choose the later sitting for dinner. Also check what nurse/ doctor bookings are needed as these were forgotten by the clinic staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHA is a world-wide pioneering well-being clinic and medical hotel, focused on improving and notably lengthening people's health and well-being. This is done through the unique fusion of the best natural therapies, mainly from millenarian Eastern wisdom and with the most advanced Western techniques. SHA’s objective is that our guests, after a pleasant stay, feel more vital, healthful and young, with a more healthy appearance, leaving inwardly and outwardly renewed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SHA Wellness Clinic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sha Wellness Clinic Hotel El Albir
- Sha Wellness Clinic Albir