“the worst hotel in my life”
Review of Isfahan Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dogubeyazit
Isfahan Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Dogubeyazit B&B and Inns
sapporo
“the worst hotel in my life”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

big problem is there.they kicked out me.the reason was big group reservasion it means double booking even though I asked them day before on the day"can I stay the same room tomorrow" they say "yes you can stay. "and I paid. I found one more man same situation like me from the hotel
.and he was also kicked out.

the story what's happened

the morning.
door was knocked.then they say hotel is full please check out.
I couldn't understand.
the biggest problem is from here.they pay back me and guide me the other hotel.
I feel they are like a Machine,
that was 100% their fault.but I can't feel what they feel sorry to me. they did this like big problem is not happen.
I had long time arguement with them.tried to be calm and talk.
but nobody understood why I get ungry.they said we paid back then no problem. even some of them are not serious and laughing look like something is funny.
I can't stay one night.must be paid back.I know.
they have no morality.
just money and when they have no problem, just make fun.
and there is one crazy man.
I'm not sure he is stuff or custmer or owner's friend.
but he is a english speaker.
guess 40or50years old.a slender man.
on the time I was talking with hotel stuff about the problem.
then suddenly he left me and bring tea to owner and the crazy man. it's wrong manners to me.
so I said what are you doing?
then crazy man said to me "you have room in the other hotel! get out of here!"
I was up set almost fighting was happen.
this hotel is not cheep guest house like India has.18dollars for a night.
Traveling Turkey was nice.but this hotel was crazy.

true story

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank crazymorning

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I have stayed in this hotel last month for a few days and it was a big pleasure for me to meet such warm people. I have stayed on the 3th floor. The hotel has a big restaurant and serving breakfast for the visitors. I had a fridge in my room that was good so that i was putting all my foods that i bought from the supermarket. The wi-fi was available on each floor. I have to tell you the lift doesnt work at that time. I rented a car and the hotel had a huge parking spot. If you are not looking for a five star hotel it is quite good to stay. you get back what you pay with the quality customer service.

Room Tip: Choose the 3th floor
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Adem_5137
Juba, South Sudan
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Since the last week i have been staying in this hotel. And i have two more weeks here. They have washing machines for our use on the 5th floor and we can use them to wash our clothes without paying any money. Hotel seems very secure to me, every day i leave my lap top on my bed and nothing happened till now. They have security cameras, too. For me the best thing is i have a mini fridge in my room and of course a TV. When you come to the hotel, first you should negotiate for the room price. They are very helpful. These are the things that i can tell you.

Room Tip: I advice you to stay alone. You never know who is that person you are sharing your room with.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Shaw Island, WA
Reviewed 11 June 2012

The Isfahan is a bit down at the heels. Carpet was frayed, the bed collapsed when we moved it over so I could have a bedside table (we were able to fix it), the bed squeaked unmercifully, we needed a wrench to get in and out to the balcony, and the shower head fell off. The shower has no division so everything gets wet. BUT we got a room facing the street with a balcony. The location was great (just 2 blocks off the main street), the price was right, parking right in front seemed totally safe, the sheets and towels and bathroom were clean, room and bathroom were very large with one double and two single beds and we loved the balcony on the street. Free wi-fi and fridge in the room and breakfast was included. We surprised ourselves and ended up staying three nights

Room Tip: Get a view room with a balcony! We saw a side room and it was smaller and dark.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank playa13ShawIsland
Palawan Island, Philippines
Reviewed 25 December 2011

We've arrived in Dogubeyazit bus station from Sanliurfa without hotel reservations. After trying hard to avoid a mid-aged man at the bus station who persistently was trying to get our custom at his hotel, we've wandered around couple of streets finding for a place to stay and it's very early in the morning.

We went in some nice-looking budget hotels to check prices, around 3 of them and price ranges from TL45 - 70, and we ended up with Hotel Isfahan, maybe because it's a bit away from the main town centre which can get crowded at night.

The lobby of the hotel looks nice but that's just it, the room is big but beds are shabby and the walls are painted in yellow-green. Our room faces a building under construction, not noisy at night though and a bit on the side is the fresh produce market where vendors are getting their goods every morning for selling.

The rooms on the street-side with balconies which aren't available during our stay probably have a decent view of Mt. Ararat.

The carpet on the floor is old. A TV with mostly turkish programs, huge bathroom space open-plan no division between everything that whenever you take a shower, water goes all over the bathroom, bring your own soaps and shampoos.

We paid TL50 for 2 people with small breakfast.

Location is about 5 minutes walk to the main pedestrian street where people congregate at night for dinner or tea at one of the restaurant lining the street with tables and chairs al-fresco.

Room Tip: The one on the hotel facade with balcony.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank TheShoppelifter

Been to Isfahan Hotel? Share your experiences!