The hotel is absolutely beautiful, completely decorated in colonial style with all details. The ceilings are high, tall doors, wooden furniture. The garden and swimming pool are nice, though you see it is a bit older. It's a five-minute walk to the Borobudur temple, making it (more) easy to arrive at 6 when it opens (going in before sunrise is not worth the extra money). For breakfast you could choose a day before, either Western or Indonesian, and was good. Staff was very friendly and helped us arranging a tour and guide in the surroundings to the tofu making and pottery villages and a temple surrounded by rice paddies, as well as a driver for the next day to take us to the Merapi vulcano, Prambanan and Yogyakarta (destination) - both for fair prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur