I had a quick visit with some friends last month and only stayed at Saraswati 1 night. The location is very good as you can walk to the Borobudur Temple within 5-7 mins. Hotel is not too big so our group can enjoy the swimming pool during the afternoon feeling like we are at a private villa. Food and service are acceprable. Hotel is very flexible as we can pay extra to have additional friend sharing our twin room. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur