The hotel is across the street from the entrance to Borobudur. The staff is very willing to help to the best of their ability. We left very early in the morning and they kindly provided a light breakfast to take with us as well as souveniers for our children. Also the pool was lovely.
The building itself is quite grand, but could use a bit of updating. There were a few misstep that keep it from being a truly luxury hotel. But all in all it was fine for our purposes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur