This is the best place to stay with a family when exploring Borobudur. Yes, there is a hotel on the grounds of the temple, but they don't have a pool. And having a pool is a necessity when traveling with kids. The food here was excellent and inexpensive. We enjoyed lunch by the poolside each day. Has this hotel seen better days? Yes. But the location, service, cost, and facilities make it the best choice in Borobudur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur