I travelled to Java with three of my friends in July 2010. There are so many tour companies advertising trips through Java but I chose to book with Borobudur Tour and Travel after reading a good review on Trip Advisor. We were restricted with our dates but Ms. Trie designed an itinerary which suited our needs perfectly. We began our trip in Jogjakarta where we met Wiedy, our excellent tour guide and Prie our driver. We were all delighted with the personalised service provided by Borobudur Tour and Travel. The sights we saw along the way were truly amazing. If you are thinking of visiting Java -contact this company!
Here is the itinerary of our trip:
9th July Arrival Jogja
- Meet and greet service, transfer to Hotel.
- Afternoon visit Borobudur temple.
- Overnight at MANOHARA HOTEL IN BOROBUDUR * * *
10th July Jogja City Tour
- Visit Sultan Palace, Batik and silver home industry.
- Afternoon visit Prambanan hindus temple.
- Overnight at RAMAYANA GRAGE JOGJA * * *
11th July Jogja drive to Bromo
- Drive to Bromo via SARANGAN (much better view!) Trust me!.
- Late afternoon arrival at Bromo.
- Overnight CEMARA INDAH HOTEL * *
12th July Bromo Sun Rise Tour - Mopunt Ijen
o Early morning call.
o Take JEEP to Bromo for Sun Rise.
o Drive frist to PANANJAKAN.
o Drive to Mount Ijen. Overnight at ARABICA GUEST HOUSE.
13th July Mount Ijen Excursion - Bali Paradise Island
· Hard adventure trekking to Mount Ijen Crater.
· Transfer to Bali, crossing Bali Strait and drop at your hotel in Bali.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.