We spent three wonderful nights and can't wait to return. The accomodations and staff are truly exceptional. All rooms are the same
layout except for the view, our room had a view of Borobudor in the distance. It was hard to decide whether to sit inside or out on the lovely terrace. The food was fantastic and we ate in the hotel dining
room every night. The staff arranged all excursions for us and the guides were excellent. We've never seen a more fabulous pool, great to relax after lots of sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanjiwo (peaceful soul) overlooks Borobudur, the world's largest Buddhist sanctuary, in the rural heartland of Central Java. Located in one of the most scenic parts of the country, the Menoreh Hills rise up behind and no less than four volcanoes grace the horizon. Amanjiwo provides the opportunity for immersion in Javanese culture, offering trips to ceremonies, temples and antique shops. Private dawn and sunset visits to Borobudur and other archeological monuments in the vicinity are the highlight of a stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Amanjiwo Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanjiwo Hotel Yogyakarta
- Amanjiwo Resort Yogyakarta